• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Is the LE/MIL sub forum working

Bonjourjr

SFC
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2011
Kansas City, MO
I click I. The le/mil sub forum and no posts show up. I remember having access to it prior to the move to scout. Is there an application/vetting process to see those topics?

i click i. The le/mil sub forum and no posts show up. I remember having access to it prior to the move to scout. Is there an application/vetting process to see those topics?

pm the boss.

I sent a message to lowlight. Waiting to hear back.

Im guessing he is rather busy with the transition. Im giving it some more time.

As a newer member Id like to see this up snd running! Great avenue to share info with fellow LE.

^^ I pm'd him about a different matter and no Dice still...
Maybe I didn't do it correctly (Mobile phone)

Now I see what you mean. I posted in there the other day. Just clicked it and it's 'EMPTY'. Hmmmm. Must be working on it.

I imagine the boss is busy as shit transitioning back to this site. I just figured since I logged in with my original login I would have access to the sub forum. Good to hear (sounds kinda bad) I am not the only one having this issue.

I brought it up in an earlier post. The post about if we're having issues. He corrected post count and addressed the other issue I was having but still no dice on the Mil/Leo forum. Not to worried about it right now. I'm sure it will get worked out eventually. He may have to go back individually and update permissions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope we can get good things going in there again. There were some good discussions at one point and hopefully it will begin to grow again.

I remember having access to it also. It now it says I don't. Maybe give it a few days to let lowlight get it worked out.

I'd be interested in that section as well once it gets up and going. We provide ID to a moderator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just tried to send Lowlght a pm to get access to this talk group but got a message box full reply. I will keep trying

I guess we can just wait.
Not really a deal killer or anything

I was able to post last week when we made the transition back, but now when I click on LEO/Mil section, al that shows up are posts I started before we moved to Scout. If I try to click on one of those threads, I get kicked back to the main forum view. As others have said, I'm sure it'll get fixed eventually.

Guys I am just piled up with stuff and every time I take a chunk out of PMs I get a stack more right behind it ... so some of the first people to send me a note keep getting knocked to the bottom of the list

I am busy moving my office this weekend so I am backed off for the weekend. I will hit again Monday etc...

But we are slowing chipping away at everything why these permissions are changing I am not sure, but a major reset of the permissions is due cause they are just not acting right for most people