• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is there a Winchester Lever Action Expert out there?

Nomad Farrier

Nomad
Minuteman
Jul 25, 2009
NE Oregon
Looking to get in contact with a Winchester Guru. Needing for some guidance in regards to a small Winchester collection. Thank you!

Looked into Lock Stock and Barrel, as mentioned in above post. Unfortunately they are in CA and it is extra special pain in the ass to have them help. Too bad, they seem to have a good business figured out. Wrong State though.

Honestly, if you're savvy you can find comps on GunBroker and, if you do it correctly, you can wring all the value out of them right there on GunBroker. Number one thing to NOT do is price stuff too high initially. Stale ads don't sell. Just like on this forum; if something doesn't sell, it's priced too high. Stuff priced right sells. Don't do dumb stuff like ending your auction at 2:30 AM on a Tuesday.

Reactions: Nomad Farrier
Browning repros are nice, some believe they’re actually better made than the original. My Browning rifle didn’t shoot better than my Winchester, but it didn’t shoot worse, either.

P

Browning repros are nice, some believe they’re actually better made than the original. My Browning rifle didn’t shoot better than my Winchester, but it didn’t shoot worse, either.

P
Id agree. I have a few Browning reproduction models, built tighter, but no the same.

Jesus Christ guys, I was on this damn site before you both were. Go back and read the old posts you freakin retards. Its none of either of your business, but I inherited an old Winchester lever gun collection. I don't have much knowledge about the old guns and need to find somebody that does and will advise how to sell. So both of you tin hat wearing dip shits go take your plate carrier off and put your PJs back on and maybe if you ask nice your moms might make you some nice warm chocolate chip cookies and hand deliver them down to your plush basement condo. FML

Jesus Christ guys, I was on this damn site before you both were. Go back and read the old posts you freakin retards. Its none of either of your business, but I inherited an old Winchester lever gun collection. I don't have much knowledge about the old guns and need to find somebody that does and will advise how to sell. So both of you tin hat wearing dip shits go take your plate carrier off and put your PJs back on and maybe if you ask nice your moms might make you some nice warm chocolate chip cookies and hand deliver them down to your plush basement condo. FML

Then put it in the fucking firearms forums genius.

Reactions: MarinePMI