• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

ISIS threat on 11yr old Barron Trump

LOL I'm sure that will not end well for whoever takes them up on it.

they do realize we have more of these....right?

main-qimg-50a67ea6a26ba5fadfc2f7f7380699a4-c.jpg

Who gives a shit? They have been threatening to kill everyone under the sun including their own for awhile now.

Who gives a shit? They have been threatening to kill everyone under the sun including their own for awhile now.
Only an idiot dismisses a threat from ISIS out of hand.

But then, we're dealing with you......

And these too
Navy_SEALs.jpg

I absolutely wouldn't want those cats looking for me.

By the way, thanks to you all that are currently, or previously, one of "those cats". Ya'll give us alot to be thankful for even though a bunch of our nation has zero gratitude.

yep. I was simply referring to having your kid called out.

Well, let's see. I've had people on the net threaten to kill me and my whole family for quite some time now. Even had a member here at the Hide make disgusting pedophilic remarks about both my children 4 or 5 years ago which earned him a life sentence on my ignore list and the only person to ever be put on that list. So yeah, I think it's safe to say I'm used to seeing annoying stupid threats made about myself and family.

Yes, because you're into older children, right? Like ones that look like they're 13 or 14? You fucking, demented, creepy pedo shit.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"514","width":"1160","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/PNz4Wz1.png"}[/IMG2]

I'm not sure if people actually get the irony of strongly disliking someone's lifestyle that they find personally revolting but then posting graphic details about it for us all to have to skip over when the person of their attention never brings it explicitly here.

What you need to do in regards to ISIS is go after those "allies" of ours who help fund the radical ideology that they live and the hate preachers our "allies" send to mosques all over the world to preach hate against the infidels. You have to attack the idea at it's source, not just the tentacles that keep popping up. But as long as we are in bed with the crazy wahabbist Saudis and the rest of those ilk, it's not going to happen.

im not actually sure why you choose to speak with this person after having something as illegal and disgusting as this is, pointed out to you...

i see no irony, i see a bunch of self important bastards who like to converse with someone that jepordises your integrity, you like speaking with someone who gets his rocks off pissing and shitting himself on the net???
do you like speaking with someone who suggests he trolls for children???

Well, let's see. I've had people on the net threaten to kill me and my whole family for quite some time now. Even had a member here at the Hide make disgusting pedophilic remarks about both my children 4 or 5 years ago which earned him a life sentence on my ignore list and the only person to ever be put on that list. So yeah, I think it's safe to say I'm used to seeing annoying stupid threats made about myself and family.

And it's got absolutely nothing to do with being a shit stain pedophile does it...........