• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Its past time this kind of shit ends!

If your a police officer and your afraid your going to get shot thru the door everytime you knock on one then turn in your badge and get a job sucking farts out of bus seats down at the local bus station. Stop pounding on peoples doors, that in itself is aggressive and will scare most people inside or put them on high alert. Knock like a normal human being and identify yourself immediately. Dont stand off to the side or cover the peep hole, or ring door bell. If the guy inside would have been able to see the police then he would have put the gun down and answered the door. In this situation the officers aggressiveness had the guy on edge, and he picked up his legally owned gun.

Why is it the mentality of the police that an American citizen cant have a gun in their hand down by their side??? Why was that officer so scared that he fired his weapon first, instead of just asking the guy to put the gun down first.

Hey police read the 2nd amendment and understand that an American has a right to have a gun in their hand. That badge on your chest doesn't give you the right to carry a gun, the 2nd amendment does. Hey police just because someone has a gun in their hand doesn't give you the right to commit murder. This cop should be charged with 2nd degree murder or manslaughter and do prison time.

I would be hesitant if not even more suspicious if the police DID announce themselves. For someone like that guy who has no beef with the police and never has, me personally would think its criminal thugs announcing themselves as police to get in and get the upper hand. I would think there is absolutely no reason the police would ever be there to begin with. Anyone can yell "police". The whole situation and way it operates is bad.

Please explain.

You say "go away", and they huff and they puff and they blow your house down.

Maybe they kick the door in right then and there, maybe after half the county shows up for the twelve hour standoff and "barricaded suspect" roll out.

Right, wrong or "you can't do that" doesn't enter into it.

I would be hesitant if not even more suspicious if the police DID announce themselves. For someone like that guy who has no beef with the police and never has, me personally would think its criminal thugs announcing themselves as police to get in and get the upper hand. I would think there is absolutely no reason the police would ever be there to begin with. Anyone can yell "police". The whole situation and way it operates is bad.

But the police are required to announce themselves. That’s why the deputy announced himself. We, as participants in this society, are programmed to expect the police to announce themselves.

You say "go away", and they huff and they puff and they blow your house down.

Maybe they kick the door in right then and there, maybe after half the county shows up for the "barricaded suspect" roll out.

Right, wrong or "you can't do that" doesn't enter into it.

OK, say you’re right, and I don’t open the door. And they kick it in and I’m just standing there unarmed. Then what?

Reactions: jr81452
What trumps what depends on who created the unsafe situation.
I don't expect cops to take suicidal risks, I do expect them to take calculated risks to life and limb even when it's the other guy who created the bad situation. If they aren't willing to put life and limb on the line to help people they need to find another job.

OK, say you’re right, and I don’t open the door. And they kick it in and I’m just standing there unarmed. Then what?
They might shoot you anyway.
But they take you with them, for all sorts of reasons. The "oops" will come eventually. Maybe that day,maybe two years later.

"oopsie"

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and Im2bent
Not going to stop,until settlements come out of police pensions.
Breonna Taylor's family got 12M; I'm assuming this one will be double, or at last 20M, due to inflation. Of course, its the taxpayers that pay those settlements, not the PD's or SWAT teams. No accountability. Charge the shooting officer with murder and everyone involved as accomplices. Make sure awarding juries are aware of their taxes that go "for the cause" too.Change my mind.

If the Airman was white - we would never have even heard of it.

Well we did hear (briefly) about the Head of Arkansas Airport Head that got taken out by alphabet (ATF or FBI)? And no body cameras for that one, no paperwork, and no multi-milion dollar settlement to be won.
What about that handicapped white guy in the trailor that got shot? Disabled vet in pre-dawn raid? I wonder how many of these happen that we never hear about.

Well we did hear (briefly) about the Head of Arkansas Airport Head that got taken out by alphabet (ATF or FBI)? And no body cameras for that one, no paperwork, and no multi-milion dollar settlement to be won.
What about that handicapped white guy in the trailor that got shot? Disabled vet in pre-dawn raid? I wonder how many of these happen that we never hear about.
My bet would be that it happens way more often than any level of government would want the citizens to know about.

0A6DB750-05D9-4737-8216-5F4A3AF5BB09.jpeg

1000 words or something.

looks like he doesn't even have index finger in trigger guard. about as non threatening as one could be and still have a gun in possesion. just from this pic,sure looks like murder 1. if shot fired immediately after this pic,then no command to drop it. police crime should be upped a level and punishment should very upped. police are allowed weapons easily accessed which most places citizens aren't. police are allowed to use of deadly force. most places citizens have to go thru a lot more to prove correct action when they use it. police can easily summon armed overwhelming armed assistance. they get all kinds of protections when they use it. they have no legal costs,$ judgments are usually paid by their employers-the tax payers.

You guys are also acting just like the liberals on gun control and such. Making a big deal about shit that doesn't happen very often.

Many of you are the first to point out that rifles are used far less than other types of guns.....yet the liberals go after them because they are ignorant.

What you guys do when constantly posting about police shootings is the exact same. Only about 1,000 people are killed per year by police. And of those 1,000, not even 10% are questionable shootings.

You are just being manipulated by the exact same type of media you harp on liberals being manipulated by it. The media tells them scary guns are bad and they believe it even thought the math doesn't back it up. The media you guys listen to tells you cops are making bad shoots all the time and you believe it.

You're making posts with titles like "this shit has to end" like it's happening a lot. It's extremely rare. There are more than 50 million police interactions with the public per year. And 1,000 of them end with someone dead.

Stop parroting what the media tells you and look at facts. Like you always point out the liberals don't do.

OK but the deputy DID announce and did NOT push the door.
I may have read that wrongly, but my dog will let me know if someone is approaching the front or rear door and if you cover the peephole I can't tell if you are part of a unit or a bad guy. The storm door gets locked and then the entry door is locked and dead bolted, You're going to make a lot of racket getting into my house and you're going to piss him off.
From what I read they just pushed the door in.
Won't go well here.

Okay, they did announce, just saw that report. Gun pointing to the floor. Not a threat until they say drop the weapon and he does not comply. But I'm from and reside in Tennessee, so, there is that!!
Stay safe!

You guys are also acting just like the liberals on gun control and such. Making a big deal about shit that doesn't happen very often.

Many of you are the first to point out that rifles are used far less than other types of guns.....yet the liberals go after them because they are ignorant.

What you guys do when constantly posting about police shootings is the exact same. Only about 1,000 people are killed per year by police. And of those 1,000, not even 10% are questionable shootings.

You are just being manipulated by the exact same type of media you harp on liberals being manipulated by it. The media tells them scary guns are bad and they believe it even thought the math doesn't back it up. The media you guys listen to tells you cops are making bad shoots all the time and you believe it.

You're making posts with titles like "this shit has to end" like it's happening a lot. It's extremely rare. There are more than 50 million police interactions with the public per year. And 1,000 of them end with someone dead.

Stop parroting what the media tells you and look at facts. Like you always point out the liberals don't do.
I feel better now. Somehow I knew that you would come through with the perfect thing to say.
Since it's so uncommon could you show us that knife you keep hidden in your belt again?

Reactions: Yasherka
Laughing, some can't get past the fact a gun should be the last resort. All the gun training in the world will never trump a thinker, but when all your training is about being nothing but a hammer, I'd expect nothing more.
The amount of sucking up is always & has always been by those who are clueless.

Reactions: camotoe
No charges no disciplinary actions for the Acorn assassins ; because they violated no department policy.. wonder if this is within policy

That’s untrue. The deputy who started firing after hearing the acorn went through an IA which found he violated department policy and he resigned (likely in lieu of being fired). He was not charged with a crime though, presumably because the guy he shot at was not hit or harmed. The other deputy who fired did not violate policy per the IA because she was reacting to the other deputy’s action and believed shots had been fired.

On a separate subject, here are a few options that people should consider if they are in a similar situation with someone banging on door announcing themselves as police and you have no idea why:

- Just ignore the door. They need a warrant or an exigent circumstance exception to warrant for them to come in without your consent.

- Speak to them through the door. Inform them you're not sure what's going on and ask which department or agency they are with. Inform them you are calling that particular LE and verifying they have a unit at your door. Once confirmed, you can decide if you want to interact with them or not.

- Keep the weapon in the small of your back or somewhere easily accessible should you need it. Crack door open and talk to them. Once verified it's legit, if you choose to let them in, inform the officer/agent where the firearm is and keep your hands visible.

Answering the door with gun in hand is obviously absolutely legal. However, it's not a very good idea at all. Even if the shooting turns out to be illegal, you're still dead. And more than likely, while you posed no threat in reality......given the way events played out, it's going to be very hard to say beyond a reasonable doubt the officer/agent shouldn't have shot him. Obviously he was "wrong" when you have time to go over things after. But that's not how the law and such works. You have to take only what's going on in that small snapshot in time.

Like many things in life, there are things that are absolutely "legal" to do but also not a good idea.

For example, if you are crossing the street in a marked pedestrian crosswalk that either does not have signals, or the signal is allowing you to cross.....and there is a car speeding towards you..........you're perfectly legal to continue crossing. But, it's quite a bad idea to do this.

Another Acorn Academy Graduate.

Fort Worth cop did almost the same thing and went to prison. This dip shit will likely follow.

looks like he doesn't even have index finger in trigger guard. about as non threatening as one could be and still have a gun in possesion. just from this pic,sure looks like murder 1. if shot fired immediately after this pic,then no command to drop it. police crime should be upped a level and punishment should very upped. police are allowed weapons easily accessed which most places citizens aren't. police are allowed to use of deadly force. most places citizens have to go thru a lot more to prove correct action when they use it. police can easily summon armed overwhelming armed assistance. they get all kinds of protections when they use it. they have no legal costs,$ judgments are usually paid by their employers-the tax payers.
Bang bang bang bang bang bang! Drop the gun!

I hate Crump with a passion but he’s going to get the family paid and it damn sure better be more than that Taylor woman.

That’s untrue. The deputy who started firing after hearing the acorn went through an IA which found he violated department policy and he resigned (likely in lieu of being fired). He was not charged with a crime though, presumably because the guy he shot at was not hit or harmed. The other deputy who fired did not violate policy per the IA because she was reacting to the other deputy’s action and believed shots had been fired.
So it is true- no disciplinary action or charges - resigning is not a disciplinary action. Not when one’s pension is in tact .

Hold on. Bang bang bang bang THEN drop the gun drop the gun. That's interesting. I'd vote guilty.
I wouhope a good lawyer would pick that sequence up. Must be the new body cam mos. Make sure you yell drop the gun. We'll edit it in

the bitching about the mainstreams on these issues is all wrong. i know they misreport,ignore,censor and lie about most issues we care about on here. spotlighting and focusing on murder by cops is something they should be doing. 1000 cop shootings? 100 bad ones? no way to know. doesn't take into account the bad shooting buried by the system,misreported,lied about. throw in the beatings,rapes,rip offs,property seizures,intimidating and blackmails. those do take away from the 50 mil "+" interactions between citizens and cops. won't even get into their usual joy in enforcing bad laws and celebrating their abuse and harassment of people for no reason other than that they can. the whole system is totally out of order. have bad cops,bad laws,bad judges ,horrible judicial system,widespread corruption. doesn't even get into the abomination of the federal level.

So it is true- no disciplinary action or charges - resigning is not a disciplinary action. Not when one’s pension is in tact .

His disciplinary action was termination. He chose to resign. It reports differently in the state database for law enforcement standards (the eligibility system).

His disciplinary action was termination. He chose to resign. It reports differently in the state database for law enforcement standards (the eligibility system).
And along with a sternly worded letter he probably knows better now than to mag dump a car and neighborhood over paranoid delusional fantasies

The girlfriend has released audio of the facetime call she and Fortson were on at the time. For some reason, only the part after he was shot was released. Family said the call started well before the cop arrived.

The whole thing is a mess.

Easiest thing to to is not answer the door with a weapon or tell them your opening the door with a weapon. Or say come back with a warrant.

Just the same as a guy who doesn’t comply with hands behind your back.

If you put your hands behind your back and your innocent your un cuffed in 15 minutes

…or be defiant and take your chances of the guy is trigger happy or reads your body language wrong.

On a separate subject, here are a few options that people should consider if they are in a similar situation with someone banging on door announcing themselves as police and you have no idea why:

- Just ignore the door. They need a warrant or an exigent circumstance exception to warrant for them to come in without your consent.

- Speak to them through the door. Inform them you're not sure what's going on and ask which department or agency they are with. Inform them you are calling that particular LE and verifying they have a unit at your door. Once confirmed, you can decide if you want to interact with them or not.

- Keep the weapon in the small of your back or somewhere easily accessible should you need it. Crack door open and talk to them. Once verified it's legit, if you choose to let them in, inform the officer/agent where the firearm is and keep your hands visible.

Answering the door with gun in hand is obviously absolutely legal. However, it's not a very good idea at all. Even if the shooting turns out to be illegal, you're still dead. And more than likely, while you posed no threat in reality......given the way events played out, it's going to be very hard to say beyond a reasonable doubt the officer/agent shouldn't have shot him. Obviously he was "wrong" when you have time to go over things after. But that's not how the law and such works. You have to take only what's going on in that small snapshot in time.

Like many things in life, there are things that are absolutely "legal" to do but also not a good idea.

For example, if you are crossing the street in a marked pedestrian crosswalk that either does not have signals, or the signal is allowing you to cross.....and there is a car speeding towards you..........you're perfectly legal to continue crossing. But, it's quite a bad idea to do this.
Disappointed!!
Never ever open the door. Not even a crack. They will stick their foot in the door and if you push back they will charge you with assault on an officer. Then they have the right to kick your door down and take you into custody.

Reactions: Makinchips208
Uniform hangers will continue to do this so long as they are pretty much untouchable and none of the good folks actually get off their asses and make a change.
Primaries are the perfect time to vote out politicians that protect uniform hangers.
Haven't watched the video and don't need to. I've seen plenty of qualified immunity protected homicides.

You're not going to change the type of person they're looking for and who would want that job. They're not going to investigate themselves and cull the bad apples. Thats been proven.

The only thing to do is accept the fact they are a well organized gang thats necessary to combat evil. The only way to police them is to remove QI, hold the more rotten apples personably liable with the same consequences as a citizen and take any settlements out of the police pension funds.

Last edited:
Repeatedly Trump has vowed to increase police “indemnification” as a campaign promise:

“One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."”

If that man would have answered the door with the tv remote control the cop still would have pulled the trigger. The officer could have asked if everything was ok thru the door. He could have asked if the guy was alone or if there was someone else in there with him. Could have started a conversation, asked if he was armed, asked if he could come in and make sure everyone was ok. Could have waited for backup. Instead he knocked on the door and the moment it opened he fired his weapon and then said drop the gun. The man should not be a cop and he should go to prison.

The guy in the apt. could have actually verified it was LE, and then went and put his gun away, announced to the police officer that he was unarmed and opened the door with hands up. He could have not answered the door at all and just had a conversation thru the door explaining that the argument that was heard was on a zoom call and there was no one else home. At any rate a conversation that de-escalated the situation should have taken place prior to opening the door.

Reactions: jr81452 and brianf
Repeatedly Trump has vowed to increase police “indemnification” as a campaign promise:

“One such promise: "We're going to give our police their power back," he told rallygoers in Waukesha, "and we are going to give them immunity from prosecution."”

The video incident you posted here; the officer did stand criminal trial for murder, the jury found him not guilty.
The video is pretty disturbing, this same officer as I recall had something along the lines of “ your fucked” written on the AR.
One can only guess why the DOJ didn’t feel compelled to go through with a civil rights criminal trial.

Last edited:

I always preach this about driving. Minimize risk at any opportunity even if you legally shouldn't have to.

If I think i might need a gun for what's outside the door, I'm not answering the door and even if I did, it's not going to be in view.

Cops or not, nobody likes gun surprises.

Reactions: jr81452 and brianf
what a shame. I never answer the front door without checking the security cameras first. :unsure:

I'll continue to answer the door, day or night. It might be a neighbor telling me I left my truck lights on, which has happened, or an emergency and they need help. I'll still be armed in case it's a stranger up to no good.