• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Just remember if you are stupid, gullible, or lazy your gov

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
will force the rest of the nation to pay for your choices. Plus fly in the unwanted from other nations, to help the country bottom out, faster. All the while stating its for the children.

Fuck it...just cancel all consumer debt, why not just cancel it all? It's only $17.3 Trillion.

It would kinda irritate me, I worked my ass off for a long time to do the right thing and pay my debts. We're paying my daughters student loans now, but she just started school...i'll be hella pissed if we pay it off, and then at the end it all gets cancelled after we've paid most or all of it.

Branden

Fuck it...just cancel all consumer debt, why not just cancel it all? It's only $17.3 Trillion.

Honestly, we probably should. Cancel it all and issue new currency based on a completely different standard. Start over from scratch. That might give us at least 100-150yrs until we are in the same situation all over again.

Honestly, we probably should. Cancel it all and issue new currency based on a completely different standard. Start over from scratch. That might give us at least 100-150yrs until we are in the same situation all over again.

i mean, i know yall are kidding but that would cause hyperinflation like hasnt been seen since the Weimer republic.

as it is, forgiving student loans is absolutely contributing to inflation. something no one has told the presidents handlers. or maybe they dont care?

i mean, i know yall are kidding but that would cause hyperinflation like hasnt been seen since the Weimer republic.

as it is, forgiving student loans is absolutely contributing to inflation. something no one has told the presidents handlers. or maybe they dont care?
We are in such a mess now, that one item isn't going to make shit difference. Too many things have reached lunacy.

They don't care, they're using it to buy the next generation of voters.

It kinda leads into my tinfoil hat theory of what I think the next election holds. The debt is so high that the chickens are going to come home to roost a lot sooner the next go 'round than the last ones. They're going to put Trump in the white house, and they are putting actions into place that will mean those chickens will come home to roost under his watch, and then they will 24x7 blame him and his republican 'co-conspirators' to grab the house, the senate, turn several red states blue so they no longer have to cheat in an election. You can rest assured, the collapse they're planning for, is 1929 level...except many, many trillions of dollars of value will disappear like a fart in the wind, and they will blame it all on Trump. </end conspirac theory>

Branden

It would kinda irritate me, I worked my ass off for a long time to do the right thing and pay my debts. We're paying my daughters student loans now, but she just started school...i'll be hella pissed if we pay it off, and then at the end it all gets cancelled after we've paid most or all of it.

Branden
1000008379.jpg
1000008380.jpg

Fair 'nuff, only exception is that death taxes are only paid on estates with a value over $13.61M. If you have an estate worth that much, you've placed it in a trust to shield it from those death taxes, as well as the hands of all those bastards that will come to try any way they can to take some of it from you because they think they deserve it more than you.

Branden

Branden
A SH standard quote: "No refunds."

Like Newshits new 1 dollar coin jump to 2:30 for the lulz.

I am sure we will get reparations for those who have worked to pay off their past student loans. I am still waiting for an explanation how debt for student loans getting stupid non paying degrees , not working hard or being a worthless pudd correlates to the working man who took out loans for the equipment to do their job.. They shouldn't be forgiving anything but you will never see forgiveness for combines, track hoes, etc. Just another ploy to distrubite wealth from ants to the lazy grasshoppers. Of course th number spent on loan forgiveness pales in comparison to the complete waste of the money stolen fron the 50% of us that pay taxes to distribute to the world and every pork belly or entitlement waste we are taken for currently.

Reactions: mosin46

Branden

Give me time to mortgage my house and finance a few vehicles. Maybe run up 90 or 100k in CC debt.