• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Knights SR25 20rd mags

sethrrows

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2017
Nebraska
I have a some 20rd Knights SR25 mags, that I don’t have a use for anymore. The used mags are lightly used less than 200rds through the set of 5. I WILL NOT ship to anywhere with mag restrictions, so do NOT message me if you live in one of those places.

5 used Knights mags - SOLD
5 new Knights mags - SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_1392.jpeg
    IMG_1392.jpeg
    905.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1393.jpeg
    IMG_1393.jpeg
    443 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1394.jpeg
    IMG_1394.jpeg
    472 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1395.jpeg
    IMG_1395.jpeg
    492.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Thank you for the response. I do not wish to purchase from you now anyway.
I understand they are yours and you can sell to whoever you wish. No question on that.
I would appreciate an explanation of why you will not ship to a CO FFL with a storefront and shooting range that holds multiple FFL’s and SOT like I told you in my PM?
Are you trying to go above and beyond what our liberal government is allowing?
Again it is totally legal like I explained to sell your 20 rnd mags to my shop that I own.
We do not sell HC mags in CO unless you have credentials either, but I don’t refuse to those who do.
With this type of cohesiveness we will all be in worse condition as gun enthusiasts.
If it wasn’t legal I wouldn’t have asked or couldn’t back it up as to legalities.
Sorry I called you ignorant also but I will let you confirm that.

• Haha
Reactions: Waypoint1
Thank you for the response. I do not wish to purchase from you now anyway.
I understand they are yours and you can sell to whoever you wish. No question on that.
I would appreciate an explanation of why you will not ship to a CO FFL with a storefront and shooting range that holds multiple FFL’s and SOT like I told you in my PM?
Are you trying to go above and beyond what our liberal government is allowing?
Again it is totally legal like I explained to sell your 20 rnd mags to my shop that I own.
We do not sell HC mags in CO unless you have credentials either, but I don’t refuse to those who do.
With this type of cohesiveness we will all be in worse condition as gun enthusiasts.
If it wasn’t legal I wouldn’t have asked or couldn’t back it up as to legalities.
Sorry I called you ignorant also but I will let you confirm that.
It is still the same reason I gave you in my 2nd reply in our conversation 6hrs ago, before you decided to drag the conversation down. Again, have a nice day. 😉

Attachments

• IMG_1399.jpeg
    IMG_1399.jpeg
    101.9 KB · Views: 63