• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

KRG Whiskey 3 Chassis-Let's See Them

Anyone know how long the whiskey 3 is with the enclosed forend? If I’m running a 26” barrel. How much barrel will go out past the forend?

Here is a photo that I took in the past for a guy. @King_beardsly was pretty spot on. Looks like you would have quite a bit barrel extending past the forend.

IMG_3713.jpeg

Here is a photo that I took in the past for a guy. @King_beardsly was pretty spot on. Looks like you would have quite a bit barrel extending past the forend.

View attachment 8411194
I know krg put out a poll months ago that asked if people wanted a longer forend whiskey 3 version. Overwhelmingly it was in favor. Curious if they act on that.

I know krg put out a poll months ago that asked if people wanted a longer forend whiskey 3 version. Overwhelmingly it was in favor. Curious if they act on that.
I feel like there is some point in which the backbone itself would need to get longer. Already I think the backbone should be as long as the stock length plus spigot.

Reactions: Basher
I feel like there is some point in which the backbone itself would need to get longer. Already I think the backbone should be as long as the stock length plus spigot.
Agreed, I mean it wouldn’t be that much hard to offer it as an option for people. I mean it would be a slight pain in the beginning but it’s not like you’ve got a ton on retooling, just need to adjust the program that runs the backbone operation.