• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

LEARNING TO DRIVE A .308 SEMI AUTO TACTICAL RIFLE

BEST GROUP SOFAR - Copy.JPG
.762X51.JPG
001 - Copy - Copy.JPG

THE BIPOD IS A HARRIS. THE FEET ARE CALLED POD PAW. THEY ALSO CAME WITH RUBBER BOOT COVERS WHICH ARE REMOVABLE. YOU CAN USE THEM WITH OR WITHOUT. I SHOOT OFF A SMOOTH CONCRET BENCH. I LAY DOWN A TURKISH TOWEL AND TAKE OFF THE BOOTS AND ON RECOIL
THE BIPOD SLIDES SMOOTHLY.
KYLE POSEY MADE THEM. THE COMPANY NAME WAS ZEPHYR DYNAMICS CO., TULSA, OK. THEY ARE OUT OF PRODUCTION FOR ABOUT
6 OR 8 YEARS NOW. I WOULD NOT MIND HAVING A COUPLE MORE PR.

Great post and great info. I must be one of the few internet users that capital letters don’t bother so much as to eat up posts in a rifle discussion about ‘ehmergherd, caps!’ instead of commenting on the cool bipod feet or asking how you like the JP (I think) tank brake.

Join SH Online Training and watch Lowlight's videos on gas gun marksmanship fundamentals - they are different than a bolt gun in a few important ways....

Join SH Online Training and watch Lowlight's videos on gas gun marksmanship fundamentals - they are different than a bolt gun in a few important ways....
Are the training videos back up? I cancelled my subscription because the videos weren’t up...

They're working for me.... I am paid up thru 5/18, but I believe LL cancelled all subscriptions that were month-to-month PayPal auto-pay. If you are in this category you need to re-subscribe and you should be GTG.

Reactions: -Time-
Great post and great info. I must be one of the few internet users that capital letters don’t bother so much as to eat up posts in a rifle discussion about ‘ehmergherd, caps!’ instead of commenting on the cool bipod feet or asking how you like the JP (I think) tank brake.

blcouch, compared to the aac flash hider that came with the dpms reper, the jp tank-break reduced the recoil enough to stay on target very easy.

Reactions: blcouch