• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Legit worth it Dillon upgrade

Choid

Anti Bodyfat Activist
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Anybody who uses a casefeeder knows that they, well, suck. The motors are weak, you can't put too many cases in or it will bog down. Brass gets snagged on the wedge, they need TLC while you are loading, and if you are doing something that goes fast, like rollsizing, they are a constant nightmare. Anyway, Double Alpha just came up with a new casefeed plate for the Dillon casefeeder that works with both small and large pistol brass. It includes a new, redesigned wedge. The thing fixes every single problem.

A week ago I was having to run my rollsizer at half speed because the casefeeder couldn't keep up, now the casefeeder will easily outrun the rollsizer that does 6000 cases per hour. Best of all, it is only forty bucks. I cannot recommend it highly enough. Pure win.

For rifle you can really only upgrade by changing the motor. The way it picks up rifle cartridges makes it difficult to increase the pick speed with better geometry which is one thing they did with this one.