• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liberty optics? Where did they go?

UPDATES: ALL of our Steiner M7Xi orders will ship this upcoming week. (y):geek::p The wait is over! Shipments are coming in regularly so we are adding these to our special Hide sale page right now and opening up to orders again! 2 week time from order to ship!!!!
Thanks!!!

Oh well, too late for me ... needed it by yesterday at the latest...

Placed my order tonight for a razor gen2 and rings...killer deal and great customer service. Not many guys call you back from their personal line at 6pm to take your order.

Thanks again Scott! Will recommend you to anyone

UPDATES: ALL of our Steiner M7Xi orders will ship this upcoming week. (y):geek::p The wait is over! Shipments are coming in regularly so we are adding these to our special Hide sale page right now and opening up to orders again! 2 week time from order to ship!!!!

Sig Kilo 3000: We got a SMALL shipment of these, those that made the cut will receive their tracking number Monday night. More on the way I'm told.

Vortex: all non-Razor Gen II orders will ship by the end of this week. Razor Gen II 27x are still end of month.

Thanks!!!

I guess I didnt make the cut on the Kilo 3000. Any idea when more are coming?

I guess I didnt make the cut on the Kilo 3000. Any idea when more are coming?

I was told I was in the first batch but I didn’t get tracking data. So maybe you are and the info just hasn’t gone out?

I just received an invoice in the mail from a Scott today, but no word on whether I made the cut. Hope so!

Attachments

• IMG_20190321_134532.jpg
    IMG_20190321_134532.jpg
    446.1 KB · Views: 73
This is most timely, appreciate you taking the time. BP

Quick video on the turrets. I don't know how to get the video better resolution. Just did one ZP5 but you get the idea. The ZP5 is much more crisp and audible. The M7xi is still good. Much lighter clicks. Same tension to turn the dials on both. There is no way the M7xi is turning on it's own. You need to try to move it to dial. Have to squeeze slightly more on the M7xi as it's not as gripy as the Minox. No preference really over one to the other. Just different ergos. There is no slop in any of the turrets. The Windage and elevation on the m7xi's feel almost identical. Which is hard to do.

Last edited:
Reactions: BallisticPrimate
Quick video on the turrets. I don't know how to get the video better resolution. Just did one ZP5 but you get the idea. The ZP5 is much more crisp and audible. The M7xi is still good. Much lighter clicks. Same tension to turn the dials on both. There is no way the M7xi is turning on it's own. You need to try to move it to dial. Have to squeeze slightly more on the M7xi as it's not as gripy as the Minox. No preference really over one to the other. Just different ergos. There is no slop in any of the turrets. The Windage and elevation on the m7xi's feel almost identical. Which is hard to do.

That's an excellent overview of the turrets, thanks! Interested in the glass & eye-box comparison when you've got time ?

Also occurred to me that all your feedback on the Steiner is probably best suited to the dedicated M7Xi thread, I'm sure I'm not thr only one interested in your perspective

Updates: All Steiner scopes shipped and in the wild from us. Kilo3000BDX: These have come in good quantity now and we have taken care of all but three of you...in other words, all backorders up through March 31 have been shipped and/or delivered.

Vortex: All backorders up through March 23 are shipped/delivered.

Time for a massive sale!! Spring fever baby!

Time limited sale, timer set on the website. Lowest prices of the year, check out the prices, add to cart if you need to, and check out the new Bushnell DMR II with free Kestrel Sportsman ConX windmeter!!!

Time limited sale, timer set on the website. Lowest prices of the year, check out the prices, add to cart if you need to, and check out the new Bushnell DMR II with free Kestrel Sportsman ConX windmeter!!!
Does the sale affect all prices or only certain items?

Ooh man. Seriously?
Afraid so...

Looks like maybe he decided to let his customers fund his retirement plan without them knowing

If anyone else is watching this thread that doesn't know about the other thread...

Go over to the New Thread to read up on who all to contact about pursuing charges against him if you can't stop the money.
Also Vortex is doing what they can to help customers get the stuff they were trying to order even though none of this was their doing.

@Scott_at_Vortex & @Shamus Terry are the ones that can help you find out if your order was ever even placed at Vortex.
Shamus put out his email in the other forum thread to be contacted so you can find out if your order was in and paid or not [email protected]