• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Liberty optics? Where did they go?

Boom! Tracking says on it's way for this upcoming week. Scott rocks.

My Vortex rzr 42708 scope showed up today, thanks Scott I might be looking for another scope soon.
Mine made it as far as Chicago, and never moved since 5:45am Saturday. I'm guessing FedEx will say delayed soon on it.
FedEx- kinda sucks, But Liberty Got me such a good deal, It's all worth the wait.
Thanks again Scott

Has anyone received their tracking number on the Steiner M7xi yet? I haven't myself but I am getting a bit excited just the same.

Received today as well. Thanks again Scott, I'm already stashing cash aside for the next one. Truly great to have this in my hands. Going on the rifle tomorrow.

So here’s one for you Scott, anything you could do on a set of the new Bushnell Forge 15x56 binos?

hey Scott, any updates on the Sig Kilos? I've now heard that even Optics Planet orders are shipping! and they matched Midway's $950 sale price.

I’m just glad these are shipping from somewhere. Means it won’t be long until I get the one I ordered from liberty.

UPDATES: ALL of our Steiner M7Xi orders will ship this upcoming week. (y):geek::p The wait is over! Shipments are coming in regularly so we are adding these to our special Hide sale page right now and opening up to orders again! 2 week time from order to ship!!!!

Sig Kilo 3000: We got a SMALL shipment of these, those that made the cut will receive their tracking number Monday night. More on the way I'm told.

Vortex: all non-Razor Gen II orders will ship by the end of this week. Razor Gen II 27x are still end of month.

Thanks!!!

Thanks for the update Scott! I don't know if it makes the wait better or worse for the next week!

UPDATES: ALL of our Steiner M7Xi orders will ship this upcoming week. (y):geek::p The wait is over! Shipments are coming in regularly so we are adding these to our special Hide sale page right now and opening up to orders again! 2 week time from order to ship!!!!

Sig Kilo 3000: We got a SMALL shipment of these, those that made the cut will receive their tracking number Monday night. More on the way I'm told.

Vortex: all non-Razor Gen II orders will ship by the end of this week. Razor Gen II 27x are still end of month.

Thanks!!!

Awesome. Thanks Scott.