• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lightweight la stock with adjustable lop?

Delicatessen

Private
Minuteman
Apr 6, 2017
Kansas
Looking to build a lighter weight rifle with Hawkins hunter dbm. Are there any good options for a more traditional style stock with adjustable length of pull?

Specifically was thinking long action. I see the Christensen tfm stock but have heard of qc issues with their rifles, not sure about their stocks. If not I guess I can do another bravo but wanted to shave some weight as I have multiple mid/heavier rifles.

Most of the manners and mcmillan stocks can be had with adjustability. The spacer systems are probably the lightest.

Yeah it’s mainly so I can also have my kids/wife out too so something quicker than spacers is nice if possible. My other rifles are to heavy for them and set up for a much longer lop.

By lightweight I mean around 2.5 lbs not necessarily the crazy lightweight stuff.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s mainly so I can also have my kids/wife out too so something quicker than spacers is nice if possible. My other rifles are to heavy for them and set up for a much longer lop.

By lightweight I mean around 2.5 lbs not necessarily the crazy lightweight stuff.

Manners CS2.

That (manners cz) was basically what I am after, did not relive they made for long action. Thank you.