• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

LMT Upper and Promocode

LOL. You can hardly find LMT even in stock and when anything is it goes quick. LMT is backed up over a year. Basically if what you want is in stock and not over MSRP it’s a deal and you should buy it or someone else will.

Reactions: Jsp556
Better than expected. I’ll still run the factory LMT barrels in my old MRP because they’re just fine for run-n-gun shooting, but the barrel I had converted for the newer MLR shoots like a good precision rifle should and better than the factory SS barrel it replaced.

Reactions: Sixfivesavage
Its lmt buying time and i am trying to stretch the budget a bit. Does anyone have a promo code for Titandefence?
Call big Tex, they kick out good pricing on LMT

And PA

She ia here. I got the lm8, found a good deal . And a 16 in 308 barrel. I have a source for the lmt bcg.
Follow on question, till i can get the lmt bcg i plan on using a plain jane 308 bcg. Has anyone had issues with this combo?
20220823_203531.jpg