• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Loads for Nightforce ELR match

What ever your rifle likes. Don't push pressure, when it get's hot and dusty bad stuff happens. Always a couple guys sticking cases and such.

Reactions: wildcats
How are things
Pretty good, except my dog has some type of ear thing going on. She keeps tilting her head and such, so I will probably have to take her to the vet. We also got a lot of rain recently, so my property has a ton of overgrowth, meaning I'll have to dust the mower out of hibernation, so guess what I'm doing this weekend. Outside of that, I'm going grocery shopping today, and I have to remember to pick up cumin.

Was this supposed to be a DM?

I’d suggest using the same 338 Lapua load you use for any other match.

Reactions: cuirc
In my AXMC I run 89.8 Retumbo or 90.1 N570 with a 300 gr Berger Hybrid
Thank you for the information I will be using Laupa 300 gr bullets but I havn't made up my mind on a charge I have been testing 6 powders with the charge in about the middle of the manual recommendations

I'd be less worried about your load and more worried about muddy trek for miles should it rain (like it did last year). Or a respirator to deal with the moondust that you will encounter on a dry match.
Honestly I thought that day was gonna be way worse, The only really bad part was the trek from the parking lot to stage 1.

Thank you
I'd be less worried about your load and more worried about muddy trek for miles should it rain (like it did last year). Or a respirator to deal with the moondust that you will encounter on a dry match.
Thank You I planned rain gear I guess I will throw in a respirator also