• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Looks like Kroger can eat a fat D as well

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    They are pulling all the gun rags off the shelf

America's biggest grocery chain hardens stance on guns - CBS News
    After recently moving to restrict sales of firearms and ammunition to those 21 and older, Kroger (KR) is pulling publications that focus on assault-style rifles from store shelves.

Fuck Kroger's , I'm sick of all these candy ass fucks giving in !! I will not shop there ever again. This is getting ridiculous. Can't believe all these companies caving. This is more than I thought I would ever see. Need to pass out some gasoline soaked rags to tie around these companies ankels, to keep the piss ants from crawling up and eating there candy ass's.

guessing they don't really care enough about saving lives to remove alcohol and tobacco from their shelves?

......because gun magazines are the cause of mass shootings?.....

just more virtue signaling from liberals who for some reason believe they are morally superior because the support restricting civil rights.....

According to the CDC...the leading cause of death in the US is HEART DISEASE.....by a large margin
    • Heart disease: 633,842
      • Cancer: 595,930
      • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 155,041
      • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 146,571
      • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 140,323
      • Alzheimer’s disease: 110,561
      • Diabetes: 79,535
      • Influenza and pneumonia: 57,062
      • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 49,959
      • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 44,193
    if krogers actually gave a fuck about "saving lives"......theyd do the right thing and pull all the sugary snack foods and soda off the shelves.........but imma guess they arent going to do that.

Follow the money.... fat and sugar make more $ than paper....
    It's all about ass kissing and profit.

Fornicatahs....

Reactions: oneshot86
    This kind of sucks, as basically Kroger is one of the only local decent supermarkets unless you want to go with one of the even worse "whole Paycheck" style liberal run stores. I tend to be at Kroger every weekend, carrying as always.

Anyone have suggestions on a decent chain in the DFW area that doesn't hate us (and is not Walmart).

This kind of sucks, as basically Kroger is one of the only local decent supermarkets unless you want to go with one of the even worse "whole Paycheck" style liberal run stores. I tend to be at Kroger every weekend, carrying as always.

Anyone have suggestions on a decent chain in the DFW area that doesn't hate us (and is not Walmart).
    How bout Albertsons? I’m just north of you in the Sherman area. They always have good produce.

Why in the hell would a retailer alienate a portion of the their customer base. Idiots

This, if I had a business the last thing I'd do is that.

But then again, if I'm part and parcel of a monopoly and my business is so big that I desire corporate tax breaks and playing hide the Nazi with politicians, I guess I'll do shit that doesn't make sense because my customers will have to buy my shit one way or another.

You can't go to ANY grocery store and not find Kroger's shit in it. There isn't a goddamn Kroger's in this state that I'm aware of, but their generic shit is.

I'm also keeping all this in mind and being more and more conscious about where I shop.

Also, a lot of these places are just sucking dick in public but not making waves in private... For instance, Fred Meyer may not like firearms, but they don't say shit to me when I stroll in there open carrying. Then again, being 6'2 and 230 with a perpetual grimace, not many people fuck with me anymore anyway...