• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Lowlight Made Me Cry . . . . . .

bmt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2010
Skinner's Mudhole, Oregon
This Right here . . . .

Popped up after the 1 Mile Shot on the "Quick Question about Shooting 1.5 Mile" thread"

I'm still laffin'

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UUwHsnyWOaQNtrGjJKsTgegg&v=mCXSBkuHvE0#t=246" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BMT

That is funny. Guess I need one of those NV rail/bridge/deals. Knew there was something I was missing.

I am not Operator As Fuck, so I pulled the NV rail off my AIAX:

You took it off? Good grief, you probably ruined its resale value. Plus it appears that you take them out in foul and inclement weather. Don't you know that's hard on them? I wouldn't think of taking my AI's out under such conditions. That could be why I'm not O.A.F. though :)

I like lowlight. He's a crazy motherfucker that cares enough to make fun of ourselves. I came across this on youtube last night. Hilarious. "I fell I fell Help me!", after tying his shoe laces. Were you out there doing that by yourself? "That right there will you get killed! We gotta bring that over!".Nice 3/4" group @500 yards if it wasn't for not accounting for the cold bore shift. :) Purdy good ammo!

Too funny! I died laughing a few times watching this!

I like how the group is on paper, yet the banging of steel is heard, every other shot. Since Lowlight cannot yet roll over in his grave, at the prospect of his site being potentially overrun by Tacti-culls, mall ninjas, and ARFCOM refuse, he does the next best thing. Making a satire of those who desecrate (or defecate) on the integrity of the art. The beauty of this is, that those targeted in the satire, are those same who will practice diligently the technique of the Tactical Thumb. Moreover, I now recognize Frank as a prospect for making my short list of ultra-sarcastic, no blow too low, workaholic, alcoholic shooting buds.

After seeing this, I now only go shooting with a cup of coffee and always wear my Crye airframe and a balaclava.