• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

LRA Send It level from bulletcentral

Rhed

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 12, 2018
I know there’re not a vendor here. But my first order from them was quick. 3 days to get to me to Hawaii. Now that’s fast for only 7$ shipping. BTW, anyone interested in a LRA Send It level, get it through them. They are trying to move it according to them when I called. You can search everywhere who’s official LRA dealer with the going price of 225-229$ each for a level. BC dropped the price for only 165 each. I picked up two of them. Comes in a nice box with instructions and a LRA sticker. Oh and they only have 15 in stock left. Well, 13 now.. Great level btw...

Bulletcentral's awesome, everything I have ordered has been the best pricing and very fast shipping.