• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Magneto speed cronograph

Dildobaggins

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2020
    Anybody have any idea what's going on with these? A couple of months ago I tried getting a magneto speed sporter and they were all out of stock and a lot of websites said "out of stock, unlikely to be available again."

Fast-forward to now, when I'm about to buy a magneto speed V3 and alot of websites are saying the same thing. "Out of stock, unlikely to be Available again.

I can still hunt down a v3, but if there is not company support for the product, I really don't want it.

Any ideas on what's going on, or alternatives in or below that price range?

Anybody have any idea what's going on with these? A couple of months ago I tried getting a magneto speed sporter and they were all out of stock and a lot of websites said "out of stock, unlikely to be available again."

Fast-forward to now, when I'm about to buy a magneto speed V3 and alot of websites are saying the same thing. "Out of stock, unlikely to be Available again.

I can still hunt down a v3, but if there is not company support for the product, I really don't want it.

Any ideas on what's going on, or alternatives in or below that price range?
    They’re alive and well I assure you. Just order from the company. They just send me a replacement.

They’re alive and well I assure you. Just order from the company. They just send me a replacement.
    No offense, but you're asking me to take your word over, what I'm seeing, and what I'm seeing is that they discontinued the sporter version and something is going on with the V3.

As to you getting a replacement, Nikon stopped making scopes but they will still fix them and send out parts. 😊

I just looked at the Magnetospeed website and while the Sporter model says "out of stock" there is a "notify me when product is in stock" option. I dont know why the OP is claiming this product is discontinued.

I just looked at the Magnetospeed website and while the Sporter model says "out of stock" there is a "notify me when product is in stock" option. I dont know why the OP is claiming this product is discontinued.
    I never claimed it was discontinued. Many websites say that it will not become Available again. It's been out of stock for almost 3 months bud.

No offense, but you're asking me to take your word over, what I'm seeing, and what I'm seeing is that they discontinued the sporter version and something is going on with the V3.

As to you getting a replacement, Nikon stopped making scopes but they will still fix them and send out parts. 😊
    Hum, looks to me like you stated the Sporter model was discontinued.

Hummmmm..."what I'm seeing" didn't state it as factual. "What I'm seeing" on websites. Holy shit, you need some reading comprehension skills.