• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maine active shooter

Just as an aside.....

Auburn/Lewiston really isn't part of the USA anymore based on the number of migrants stuffed in their since the 90s.

Khat is probably more popular than Pabst.

I wonder if this will be used as an angle.

Shame it's not about the victims but about how it will be used, but facts are everyone of these is used against people that just want to be left alone.

Timing corresponds to the introduction of a bill by conservatives to protect 2nd A rights of veterans.

You said it before I did. The amendment to the "minibus" spending bill was adopted the day before. Chuckles allowed the amendment to be voted on without any opposition.

This begs the question: He usually exerts a maximum effort against any pro-gun bills when he's the Senate leader. So why did he roll over so easily on this one?

My guess is that he knew that something would happen to make this legislation look bad; especially for veterans. Also realize that the SCOTUS is going to take up the Rahimi case out of the 5th Circuit which could invalidate all of US 922(G)(3) that prevents people that are merely accused (not convicted) of domestic violence from firearm possession.

Remember the Las Vegas shooting which was about the time that the hearing protection act was gaining speed?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist but everything seems to line up that way whenever there's a mass shooting.

Why doesn't the media show Robert Card's third grade picture? We already know everything about him but still haven't seen the Nashville tranny's manifesto yet.

We're well into hunting season here. Archery ends tomorrow, 28 and 30 start resident rifle season. Not a good place to hide in the woods right now. Statewide. Got the 5am call that schools are closed, and I'm 45 miles from the incident.

Anyone from VT or NH can recognize that’s a Subaru Outback. Typically with an AMC (Appalachian Mountain Club) or co-exist sticker on the back and a butchy lesbian driving.
However, they’re great in the snow. The car, not the lesbian.
You homophobic bastard, spreading your lies. Lesbians are great in the snow too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This sucks, but appears the mental thing was a clue that this might happen with this turd. When you step back and think about the goal of Democrats: is to pass more gun control, it's in their best interest for more mass shootings to happen. Therefore, when examining this case, it was in their best interest to release him. Then when he goes on his rampage, he succeeds in giving the Dems their narrative.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
We're well into hunting season here. Archery ends tomorrow, 28 and 30 start resident rifle season. Not a good place to hide in the woods right now. Statewide. Got the 5am call that schools are closed, and I'm 45 miles from the incident.
Since he has no issues with killing people the Fudds may be in trouble. He's already there and they encroach his area. Who's going to report a gun shot in the woods during hunting season?

I still can't help but think that in some way, the democrats encouraging some of these as a way to push gun control.

Since he has no issues with killing people the Fudds may be in trouble. He's already there and they encroach his area. Who's going to report a gun shot in the woods during hunting season?
Rifle season isn't open just yet. And a lot of people hunt with ARs or semi autos up here.

Also the poster saying no one shot him because we are North Mass has no clue lol. A LOT of people carry daily up here but people were at two locations you probably wouldn't see someone carrying due to serving alcohol which is illegal here. Not saying I agree with that but there it is.

Maine has better gun rights then most states actually. I've been waiting for some retard like this to shoot up randos and ruin it for us. And of course, all the typical signs were there, and no one did anything.

but people were at two locations you probably wouldn't see someone carrying due to serving alcohol which is illegal here. Not saying I agree with that but there it is.

That is not what Maine law says.

The location has to be posted, and the carrier must carry in a way that is reasonably likely to come to the attention of others, or be intoxicated.

Reactions: AMGtuned
Rifle season isn't open just yet. And a lot of people hunt with ARs or semi autos up here.

Also the poster saying no one shot him because we are North Mass has no clue lol. A LOT of people carry daily up here but people were at two locations you probably wouldn't see someone carrying due to serving alcohol which is illegal here. Not saying I agree with that but there it is.

Maine has better gun rights then most states actually. I've been waiting for some retard like this to shoot up randos and ruin it for us. And of course, all the typical signs were there, and no one did anything.
Gun season opens Saturday. Most hunters hunt on the weekends because work and shit. So he's definitely in minimal threat environment. Now the police are going to be at a disadvantage come Friday night and through the season. Hunters going to the cabins and camp sites for Saturdays hunting. Unless they cancel the season.

Gun season opens Saturday. Most hunters hunt on the weekends because work and shit. So he's definitely in minimal threat environment. Now the police are going to be at a disadvantage come Friday night and through the season. Hunters going to the cabins and camp sites for Saturdays hunting. Unless they cancel the season.
Dem Fudds better clear those cabins first!

Reactions: Cfshooter
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
His car was abandoned at a boat launch. He probably took a boat. His Facebook profile pic was him on a boat with fish.
Agreed. I edited as you were posting to add he may have had another car or boat waiting.

Off his rocker hearing voices in his head - I wonder how clear his planning can be.

You homophobic bastard, spreading your lies. Lesbians are great in the snow too. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

The Lesbians drive Foresters. It’s a known fact.

Straight chicks will never drive a Forester….

Subaru chicks up here are very vocal on that point!

Stay safe all you Mainiacs. One of my best friends lives in Bowdoin… not worried about him. He is meaner than shit and never misses.

Sirhr

It's 52 degrees this morning. He can hide out a long time in this weather - or he may have had another car or a boat waiting at the boat launch to use to leave the area.

By Saturday it’s going to be hard cold rain and snow in the high country up here. If he is hiding out, he better have a good plan and gear.

Hopefully he offs himself in the woods somewhere. A gunfight with the dude seems like a bad idea for all involved.

Sirhr

Another thing to keep in mind, the bowling alley was having some kind of children's event. May be another reason no one drew down on him. But it probably also started and ended in 30 seconds or so. He jumped out of the car ready to shoot. He was probably at his next location before the cops got there.

• Sad
Reactions: Kalthoff
1698322959225.png

says 16 dead.
says 22 dead.

And, for a brief moment this morning, another source said it was 4 dead.

So, maybe by the end of the day, they will pick a number, whatever number they think they need.

Reactions: mtrmn
says 16 dead.
says 22 dead.

And, for a brief moment this morning, another source said it was 4 dead.

So, maybe by the end of the day, they will pick a number, whatever number they think they need.
I'm only once or twice removed from a couple people through work that know someone who was there but no one is sure of the total. Local news says it's because there was a lot of injuries so I don't think any public source has an exact number yet.

Every time I see someone bring up about somebody faking a mass shooting I always wonder why would they even bother. What is more believable,

A.) Somebody going through the effort of setting up an elaborate hoax of a mass shooting including hundreds of people that risk spilling the secret that it isn’t real.

B.) The government, that has a history of murdering it’s own citizens, allows if not actively encourages known crazy people to commit the atrocities with zero connections to them. All the benefit, none of the risk.

This truly sucks. I lived about 1 mile as the crow flys from both those locations. I sold that house in May, and I'm happy to be out of L/A (Lewiston / Auburn). My prayers are with the families...
Stay safe buddy!

My friend down there runs a radiator repair shop near Bowdoin. Just got off the phone with him. He'es business as usual, but the area is pretty locked down.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. For the joker above who mentioned "Cancel Opening Day of Deer Season in Maine... " AH ha haha ha hha hhaa... Augusta would burn to the ground by Lunch.

Every time I see someone bring up about somebody faking a mass shooting I always wonder why would they even bother. What is more believable,

A.) Somebody going through the effort of setting up an elaborate hoax of a mass shooting including hundreds of people that risk spilling the secret that it isn’t real.

B.) The government, that has a history of murdering it’s own citizens, allows if not actively encourages known crazy people to commit the atrocities with zero connections to them. All the benefit, none of the risk.

…or

C). Both A and B.

Sometimes the crisis falls in your lap. Sometimes the crisis needs motivation.

Firearms instructor off his rocker… I have a feeling this is going to get worse. Hopefully some good ole boy sees him walking down a forest road and recognizes him and mows him down.

It’s ironic that another person that should be prohibited based on mental health has killed a bunch of people with a gun. I wonder why this keeps happening?

What's interesting is she posted that on the 24th......the day before a gunman goes on a mass rampage with an AR.....almost a little too convenient

Almost like she knew it was going to happen.

View attachment 8257647

This is a stupid assumption. How do you know that the guy didn’t see this shit and that’s what set him off?

This dude likely didn’t get away on a boat either. There’s a damn up river about a mile from where they found the vehicle and another damn down river a little ways. There’s also no marina or boats stored there so unless he launched his own boat in the river it likely didn’t happen.

He either booked it down the train tracks or went off into the wilderness on the other side of the road. My bet would be the woods on the other side of the road. It looks like somewhere you could move a long ways off the radar. There’s also a trail system there and the woods makes his way towards his home town.

This dude likely didn’t get away on a boat either. There’s a damn up river about a mile from where they found the vehicle and another damn down river a little ways. There’s also no marina or boats stored there so unless he launched his own boat in the river it likely didn’t happen.

He either booked it down the train tracks or went off into the wilderness on the other side of the road. My bet would be the woods on the other side of the road. It looks like somewhere you could move a long ways off the radar. There’s also a trail system there and the woods makes his way towards his home town.
Good observations

Reactions: 1911hombre
Stay safe buddy!

My friend down there runs a radiator repair shop near Bowdoin. Just got off the phone with him. He'es business as usual, but the area is pretty locked down.

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS. For the joker above who mentioned "Cancel Opening Day of Deer Season in Maine... " AH ha haha ha hha hhaa... Augusta would burn to the ground by Lunch.
Chuck @ American Honeycomb? He is the best! I take all my cooler / heat exchanger work to him.

Reactions: AMGtuned
…or

C). Both A and B.

Sometimes the crisis falls in your lap. Sometimes the crisis needs motivation.

But still, it’s easier to manipulate a crazy person to actually murder a bunch of people than it is to have a bunch of young people shut up about staging a fake mass shooting.