• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Major win for Tennessee land owners vs. Game wardens

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona

Court ruled game wardens were pulling unconstitutional shenanigans when going onto private property without a warrant to place trail cameras, etc to surveil hunter activities.

Good article

Screenshot_20240515_083438_Chrome.jpg

It's about time.
    This should be nation wide.
    Personally, I don't think they should be able to demand that you open your fish cooler while it's on your boat without being able to articulate at lease reasonable suspicion that you have committed a crime.
    Problem with that is when you buy and sign your fishing license you are agreeing to such.

When you sign your driver's license, you are signing a consent for breath or blood draw for DWI, officers still need either consent or a search warrant.
    Don't know where you are but in Cali refusal of those is automatic dwi charge.

Texas passed a law about game wardens entering private property without consent. Those turds had the highest latitude to go on your property and search your dwellings than any other LE agency.

I knew a mentally-ill loser right out of the academy assigned to a post in S. Texas that went on a big game ranch and went into the hunter's lodge, into their rooms while the hunters were out, and rifled through their personal belongings.

That stirred some powerful people up including the ranch owner who filed a complaint with TPWD and said that fat pos better never come back on their ranch.

Last edited:
    That is excellent news. The TN gang wardens were way out of control for a long time. A buddy out there that has a couple thousand acres has had hell with them. He was filling there game cameras with Shankster and Dirty D love book pictures till they went to the cellular cameras.

That is excellent news. The TN gang wardens were way out of control for a long time. A buddy out there that has a couple thousand acres has had hell with them. He was filling there game cameras with Shankster and Dirty D love book pictures till they went to the cellular cameras.
    If I found such cameras like on my properties, I set a some tannerite on top of it and shoot it! So those fuckers know they were caught.

If I found such cameras like on my properties, I set a some tannerite on top of it and shoot it! So those fuckers know they were caught.
    Find out where they live and put them in the trees in their yards. Most of those king's men have their own security cameras though.

Or just put a bullet through it and send a message.

Sadly, I believe at the beginning of this case, they charged the land owner with all sorts of unconstitutional crimes like theft of gov property and interfering etc for moving and covering the cameras he found.
    Honestly if they hadn’t been that stupid it prob never would have made the news.
    The idea that you find a camera on your land and if you take it down or cover it or basically mess with it anyway, you get charged with theft was a bridge too far and generated a lot of sympathy in what would otherwise have been viewed as a the benevolent gov trying to save deer and turkey from a couple shitbirds presumed guilty of poaching until proved innocent.

Kings men protecting the kings deer by any means necessary for the kings pay
    If you read into the story you will see that the state has reworded and rephrased the subject. They are now called a resource for the people and they are just a government agency protecting the people's resources.

If you read into the story you will see that the state has reworded and rephrased the subject. They are now called a resource for the people and they are just a government agency protecting the people's resources.
    LOL
    Would that include their tax dollars/resources being stolen by invading cockroaches?

R

Never understood the complete disregard for the Constitution when it comes to game wardens.
    But then again. I don't understand the disregard for the Constitution by .gov everyday except that they are political class criminals!

Reactions: Holliday