• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

MARS-Lc Review & Order Link

We test every WMLRF we can get our hands on. Wilcox delivery dates are typically 1-2 years out from announcement, and delivery after the initial batch is spotty.

Will give you a ring tomorrow or Friday.
They are already in production, and should be pushing out very soon. I know some have already been sold.

Reactions: Dogtown
I'm patiently waiting...I feel like I need to test out the triumvirate of current WLRF all together.

They are already in production, and should be pushing out very soon. I know some have already been sold.

Not disagreeing,

Available in small numbers and generally available are two different things. We had MRF and MARS in hand before they were GA.

GA units took over 12 months to receive in any quantity, and they’re still slow on delivery of MRF. Nothing new if you’ve been around the block with this stuff.

All good. Here's what I've been using so far (two I got from you)

• Vortex is a chunky boy only good for daytime use
  • 10 year old RAPTAR ES sans solver doesn't count
  • MRF Xe is slim, fast, and works great at night with a bolt gun
  • Mars-c is similarly slim, fast, and the IR laser/flood make it useful on an AR platform
So now, naturally, I need to get a RAPTAR Xe to see if it's an improvement over the Mars-c because...reasons.

• Mars-c is similarly slim, fast, and the IR laser/flood make it useful on an AR platform
So now, naturally, I need to get a RAPTAR Xe to see if it's an improvement over the Mars-c because...reasons.

I like your style 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

That's the lord's work you're doing there sir!