• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD McMillan A3-5 for Tikka T3 CTR

CEV

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2018
Wisconsin
Practically new, one is factory and fits a factory Tikka CTR action and barrel. The other one was bedded for a CTR action and a muller works barrel ( I believe it was a Marksman contour). Factory adjustable cheek piece and LOP spacers. Olive, black, and tan marble Factory varmint barrel channel can be easily opened up. The one I used for a bit certainly improved the feel and accuracy of the CTR. Big improvement over factory plastic. I have two of them, $695 each, Pay Pal F & F... 29FCFB08-D1E6-4275-B798-CB31F9DE055F.jpeg2D863B35-A3EB-4944-A301-0A9CB6E195D7.jpeg948FF00B-072C-4CF4-AA53-78CAB97569E3.jpeg30BC69B3-6C22-4111-BAE8-5D6CAD8C33F5.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s the weight on these? Which one is bedded?

They are both almost identical weight.
Yes I understand but in your original post you say one stock has been “bedded”. I’m assuming you mean you glass bedded the action into the stock. If that is true I am asking which of the two stocks has been glass bedded to your action?

The one that is not on the scale, the one that was bedded was done by Alamo in Texas. I had a CTR and I believe was cut for a marksman barrel by muller works. The bedded one weighs a half OZ less. Sorry for the confusion. I will change the post, I should have posted them separately.