• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

MDT GRND-Pod

Dont be so quick to make all of those assumptions.

And "top end competitors" make up only a fraction of the competition shooters and all competition shooters only make up a fraction of long range shooters who themselves only make up a small portion of all shooters. So if you want to a play game where you need a niche inside a niche inside a niche to make your point, have at it.
I mean show me where I’m wrong tho. Take a hunter who’ll never shoot matches. Ever. I’ve got a buddy that’s exactly that guy, he reloads on an RCBS press Lyman digital scale etc. Nothing fancy shoots 7RM or 300WM. That’s pretty much it. 2 rifles and he recently got a Harris just the standard one. The sling stud on his stock is canted so on a square bench at the range he has too shimmy the bottom of one of the feet for now until he gets a pod loc. at that point he’ll be pretty close to the cost of this one.
I’m not trying to say match shooters are the majority I get it small portion of the shooting market. But a lot of that translates to hunting. That same buddy of mine with a Harris saw how stable using a tripod was so now he won’t hunt without one. Because he saw me using it how I use it in matches. I won’t hunt without a tripod either. I also take my double or triple pull ckye pod despite the weight because it’s worth it.
Point being that a lot of this is stuff influences other disciplines.

I mean show me where I’m wrong tho. Take a hunter who’ll never shoot matches. Ever. I’ve got a buddy that’s exactly that guy, he reloads on an RCBS press Lyman digital scale etc. Nothing fancy shoots 7RM or 300WM. That’s pretty much it. 2 rifles and he recently got a Harris just the standard one. The sling stud on his stock is canted so on a square bench at the range he has too shimmy the bottom of one of the feet for now until he gets a pod loc. at that point he’ll be pretty close to the cost of this one.
I’m not trying to say match shooters are the majority I get it small portion of the shooting market. But a lot of that translates to hunting. That same buddy of mine with a Harris saw how stable using a tripod was so now he won’t hunt without one. Because he saw me using it how I use it in matches. I won’t hunt without a tripod either. I also take my double or triple pull ckye pod despite the weight because it’s worth it.
Point being that a lot of this is stuff influences other disciplines.
Thats exactly my point - many of the people in this discipline think $200 is significant, not "budget". Nor are they shooting competitions, therefor using "top end competitors dont use pan features, so you shouldnt either" is poor justification for not having it.

Reactions: AleksanderSuave
But wouldn’t you want to listen to top end instead of middle pack shooters? I can get tips from mike Tyson or jake Paul. Hmmmm, decision, decisions.
Unless im shooting a competition in the same discipline, im not asking any of them for advice. Its not the shooting I, or most shooters, do.

Thats exactly my point - many of the people in this discipline think $200 is significant, not "budget". Nor are they shooting competitions, therefor using "top end competitors dont use pan features, so you shouldnt either" is poor justification for not having it.
How is that your point? My buddy bought a Harris before this MDT bipod was out. And because he went cheap on the Harris he’s got to add more money to it to make it work. So it’ll be almost the same cost as this MDT by then. And this has more features and could potentially be more stable.

Also, not asking top shooters advice is the most ignorant/asinine thing you could do. So you’re not gonna ask Matt Alwine (a top archer and world class hunter) for advice? or Jon pynch (also a great hunter) for advice? You’re not gonna ask Phil Velayo for advice in fundamentals or if you’re mil/Leo for advice? You’re not gonna ask Morgan king or Matt B how to read wind better? Cause regardless of what kinda shooting you do you gotta read wind. Literally makes no sense.

Imagine being in an internet argument over someone else's preference in bipods....
If he said I like a Harris better. Sure no problem lol but to say this new bipod isn’t a budget option is Wrong. This bipod seemingly deserves a look as a budget option for those not looking to spend $300+ on an atlas, tbac, ckye, etc.

Reactions: asaavedra
How is that your point? My buddy bought a Harris before this MDT bipod was out. And because he went cheap on the Harris he’s got to add more money to it to make it work. So it’ll be almost the same cost as this MDT by then. And this has more features and could potentially be more stable.

Also, not asking top shooters advice is the most ignorant/asinine thing you could do. So you’re not gonna ask Matt Alwine (a top archer and world class hunter) for advice? or Jon pynch (also a great hunter) for advice? You’re not gonna ask Phil Velayo for advice in fundamentals or if you’re mil/Leo for advice? You’re not gonna ask Morgan king or Matt B how to read wind better? Cause regardless of what kinda shooting you do you gotta read wind. Literally makes no sense.
So your buddy (thats not anecdoctal at all...) has an issue w/ his stock/stud, but that makes the bipod the issue?

As to your other point, if you want to hero worship, thats fine, but no, im not asking any of them for advice unless its in their specific discipline. Being a top PRS shooter doesnt mean they know jack about hunting midwest whitetails, or spring turkeys, or IPSC, or trap, or clays, or 3-gun or any of the other multitudes of disciplines under the "shooting" (or hunting since you brought it up) umbrella.

So your buddy (thats not anecdoctal at all...) has an issue w/ his stock/stud, but that makes the bipod the issue?

As to your other point, if you want to hero worship, thats fine, but no, im not asking any of them for advice unless its in their specific discipline. Being a top PRS shooter doesnt mean they know jack about hunting midwest whitetails, or spring turkeys, or IPSC, or trap, or clays, or 3-gun or any of the other multitudes of disciplines under the "shooting" (or hunting since you brought it up) umbrella.
Lol literally gave you examples of guys that’s started out as world class hunters then moved to competition and killed it in that scene too. It’s not hero worship at all. It’s acknowledging that those guys are good at what they do and I want to be both a better hunter and competitor. So why would I not seek out the advice of guys who have done it at then highest levels.
And you assuming they only shoot PRS is stupid. Lots of guys shoot multiple disciplines. But I guess you can’t wrap your head around that since you’d never ask them.

And it’s not about whether the stock, rifle, bipod is at fault. The point is $200 bipod is a budget bipod especially for the features. Period. And should be looked at heavily for those on a budget to save the headache of lesser bipods. That’s what this whole discussion is about. No about you obviously wanting to continue being a shit shooter in whatever backyard plinking you do. Seeking advice from those better than you is never a bad thing.

Lol literally gave you examples of guys that’s started out as world class hunters then moved to competition and killed it in that scene too. It’s not hero worship at all. It’s acknowledging that those guys are good at what they do and I want to be both a better hunter and competitor. So why would I not seek out the advice of guys who have done it at then highest levels.
And you assuming they only shoot PRS is stupid. Lots of guys shoot multiple disciplines. But I guess you can’t wrap your head around that since you’d never ask them.

And it’s not about whether the stock, rifle, bipod is at fault. The point is $200 bipod is a budget bipod especially for the features. Period. And should be looked at heavily for those on a budget to save the headache of lesser bipods. That’s what this whole discussion is about. No about you obviously wanting to continue being a shit shooter in whatever backyard plinking you do. Seeking advice from those better than you is never a bad thing.
Do you think being a good Midwest whitetail hunter makes you a good turkey hunter? Or being able to hunt elk means you can hunt pheasant well? You seem to have a habit of speaking in generalities and painting with a broad brush as well as being very liberal with the transitive property.

And yes, in your example, the rifle is at fault. It's not the bipods fault the sling stud is crooked. If that person wanted to use the $200 bipod, since you seem to think a Harris isn't functional w/o dropping an additional $100+ on it, let's not discount the added cost he'd need to spend to get his rifle setup to shoot any pic or arca bipod. There's another $80-$100 they need to spend because if we're being practical, anyone who can't fix a crooked stud sure as hell can't install a pic or arca rail. All for an item that isn't even necessary.

Do you think being a good Midwest whitetail hunter makes you a good turkey hunter? Or being able to hunt elk means you can hunt pheasant well? You seem to have a habit of speaking in generalities and painting with a broad brush as well as being very liberal with the transitive property.

And yes, in your example, the rifle is at fault. It's not the bipods fault the sling stud is crooked. If that person wanted to use the $200 bipod, since you seem to think a Harris isn't functional w/o dropping an additional $100+ on it, let's not discount the added cost he'd need to spend to get his rifle setup to shoot any pic or arca bipod. There's another $80-$100 they need to spend because if we're being practical, anyone who can't fix a crooked stud sure as hell can't install a pic or arca rail. All for an item that isn't even necessary.
And how do you know that top competitors don’t hunt those things? You seem to speak like you know what every single person in PRS shoots outside of matches and they only shoot PRS and never hunt, or shoot 3 gun, or shotgun, or f class etc. You literally said you would never seek advice from any top competitors yet you literally have no idea what guys hunt/shoot in their free time. Over here talking about I speak in generalities lmao 🤣

And converting sling stud to pic or arca can be done with an adapter so you don’t even need to alter the stock if you don’t want too.

And how do you know that top competitors don’t hunt those things? You seem to speak like you know what every single person in PRS shoots outside of matches and they only shoot PRS and never hunt, or shoot 3 gun, or shotgun, or f class etc. You literally said you would never seek advice from any top competitors yet you literally have no idea what guys hunt/shoot in their free time. Over here talking about I speak in generalities lmao 🤣

And converting sling stud to pic or arca can be done with an adapter so you don’t even need to alter the stock if you don’t want too.
I don't, but the difference between my position and yours, is I am not assuming they do.

So you've got an issue w/ a crooked sling stud, but no issue with a crooked pic rail. Cool.

I don't, but the difference between my position and yours, is I am not assuming they do.

So you've got an issue w/ a crooked sling stud, but no issue with a crooked pic rail. Cool.

You literally are assuming they don’t shoot shit else but matches. “I would never ask them for advice unless I was shooting that discipline.” Makes no sense. And I literally gave you factual examples of what else they shoot. Dan Horner shoots 3 gun and PRS. I met plenty of guys that also shoot shotgun and PRS, etc. Matt has posted pictures of him with elk, turkey, moose, etc. Jesus you’re dense.

And if you get a bipod with cant it doesn’t matter if the stud/rail/unicorn it attaches to is crooked because you can fix it by canting the bipod. All with a $200 budget bipod.

You literally are assuming they don’t shoot shit else but matches. “I would never ask them for advice unless I was shooting that discipline.” Makes no sense. And I literally gave you factual examples of what else they shoot. Dan Horner shoots 3 gun and PRS. I met plenty of guys that also shoot shotgun and PRS, etc. Matt has posted pictures of him with elk, turkey, moose, etc. Jesus you’re dense.

And if you get a bipod with cant it doesn’t matter if the stud/rail/unicorn it attaches to is crooked because you can fix it by canting the bipod. All with a $200 budget bipod.
Nope, I'm assuming they're not elite at other disciplines until seeing otherwise. Don't give people credit until they earn it.

I'm standing here right holding a $100 Harris that cants just fine. Funny enough, it sits next to Ckyepod that rarely gets touched.

Nope, I'm assuming they're not elite at other disciplines until seeing otherwise. Don't give people credit until they earn it.

I'm standing here right holding a $100 Harris that cants just fine. Funny enough, it sits next to Ckyepod that rarely gets touched.
Lmao you sound like an idiot. So Dan Horner hasn’t proved he’s pretty good at 3 gun? And he’s pretty good in NRLH as well? Funny enough you should sit down and shut up before you look even more stupid than you already do.
You are commenting on stuff you literally know nothing about. So it’s safe to say we all know you’re not elite at anything. Congratulations clown.

Lmao you sound like an idiot. So Dan Horner hasn’t proved he’s pretty good at 3 gun? And he’s pretty good in NRLH as well? Funny enough you should sit down and shut up before you look even more stupid than you already do.
You are commenting on stuff you literally know nothing about. So it’s safe to say we all know you’re not elite at anything. Congratulations clown.
Of course he is. If I were into 3 gun, I'd love to pick his brain. You're very good at reading things that aren't written.
And say what you want, I'm not the one name calling at a middle school level on a random forum....

Of course he is. If I were into 3 gun, I'd love to pick his brain. You're very good at reading things that aren't written.
And say what you want, I'm not the one name calling at a middle school level on a random forum....
But he doesn’t only shoot 3 gun, he also shoots PRS, NRLH, and a multitude of other shooting sports including hunting. But fuck that you’d never ask him for advice because to you he only shoots 3 gun and doesn’t do shit else. I’m literally just going based on what you said. You’ve got middle school comprehension at best.

Would you two fuck/take it to PMs (your choice) and get it over with? The rest of us just want to know about the bipod.
Yes. Good Lord, yes. Is there a way to thumbs-up a post multiple times?

The neon vomit color is growing on me. Reminds me of:

iu

Reactions: Covertnoob5
The bipod page is up on the MDT site I just saw it. Looks like February it says it’s available. 4.5”-9” height and 15oz. Little heavy but not terrible. I’m optimistically curious about how stable it is.

Are there videos of this thing yet?
To extend, does one have to push the little button and pull the leg, or simply pull down on the leg?

Are there videos of this thing yet?
To extend, does one have to push the little button and pull the leg, or simply pull down on the leg?
I did a quick video on it that started the whole cluster fuck of this thread. It’s like post #5 I think on the first page. But to answer your question yes just pull the leg down and it’ll extend.

But he doesn’t only shoot 3 gun, he also shoots PRS, NRLH, and a multitude of other shooting sports including hunting. But fuck that you’d never ask him for advice because to you he only shoots 3 gun and doesn’t do shit else. I’m literally just going based on what you said. You’ve got middle school comprehension at best.
Yea, I have seen no reason to seek hunting advice from him. I'd trade stories, sure, but ask for advice? Absolutely not.

And another zinger - good job. Are you going to break out the "I'm rubber, you're glue" rhyme next?

Speak to some top end competitors and shoot with them and they’ll all tell you they don’t want pan for matches. It’s a terrible idea. When would you actually use it in a match.
And for a Harris you need cant at minimum I think we can all agree on that. If you still want to attach it via the sling stud mount then have fun. So a Harris at $100 then add a pod-loc that’s about $150ish. This is only $50 more with more features. I know which one I’d recommend.

If you can’t spend $200 on a bipod then you probably shoot factory ammo as well, ok fine. 80-100 rounds for a 1 day match will cost you more than $200 at todays prices.
If you reload I’m willing to bet you aren’t attaching your bipod for a match rifle via sling stud so that Harris just got more expensive once you put a pic or arca clamp on it.
Harris makes a factory bipod that mounts to picatinny rail instead of the sling stud. Its between $100-$120 depending on where you buy it.

For all this talk of being around pro shooters, and knowing equipment, you sure missed an important one there.

Also..your later point about your buddy who loads on a RCBS press is literally irrelevant. If you're not high doing volume, practically any single stage press will get you there, even some cheap Lee.

I own a Mark 7 reloading press. Google it once you're done inserting more anecdotes in your responses. Its a tool for volume and commercial operation, and would likely equate to buying 10x of whatever press you own. Its still not necessary to do "match ammo", but it sure as hell helps with bulk 223. The point being, the equipment has to fit a purpose, its not automatically "whatever is most expensive is the best", similar to your idea that removing Pan is irrelevant, in the same way that I would find removing a case feeder not irrelevant, but if you're doing single stage reloading, it might be for you.

Regardless, Im curious to see this MDT bipod. I'll probably buy one for my MDT chassis 22 setup, Im sure it will still operate better than a Harris for what I want to do with it. I just wont be pretending that pan doesnt exist in other models.

Last edited:
Harris makes a factory bipod that mounts to picatinny rail instead of the sling stud. Its between $100-$120 depending on where you buy it.

For all this talk of being around pro shooters, and knowing equipment, you sure missed an important one there.
1) none of them really use a Harris anymore and in the off chance they do it’s far from $100 at this point. And everyone is using arca as well so one that attaches to pic doesn’t matter.

2) the point was something like a Harris still won’t come with cant or accept atlas feet like the MDT bipod without extra parts and by the time you get those extra parts you’re at or over the cost of the mdt bipod.

1) none of them really use a Harris anymore and in the off chance they do it’s far from $100 at this point. And everyone is using arca as well so one that attaches to pic doesn’t matter.

2) the point was something like a Harris still won’t come with cant or accept atlas feet like the MDT bipod without extra parts and by the time you get those extra parts you’re at or over the cost of the mdt bipod.
I believe this would be the counterpoint necessary for you to delete your post. And to probably stop assuming that your opinion is fact.

Rifle-Bipod.png

You do realize that’s from 2019?? Lmao shoot more talk less.
Let me know when you find a more current data source that disproves it.

I'll do the leg work for you, since you dont seem to be capable of it.

https://www.eurooptic.com/rifles/rifle-bipods.aspx?q=&o=7&p=1&i=48&d=48 ranked by best selling, the Atlas PSR (you know, the model with that useless pan feature) is #1. #2 is the harris. Shocking. #2 is a far stretch from "nobody uses it anymore".

I checked midway too. Same results as euro-optic (which skews to higher end gear and higher budget shoppers).

I'll wait on you to post some data though, Im sure you've got some reputable source you're waiting for a gotcha moment to drop on us, that can be quantified in some way other than "conversations with pro shooters" you seem to exclusively have. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Winny94

https://www.eurooptic.com/rifles/rifle-bipods.aspx?q=&o=7&p=1&i=48&d=48 ranked by best selling, the Atlas PSR (you know, the model with that useless pan feature) is #1. #2 is the harris. Shocking. #2 is a far stretch from "nobody uses it anymore".

I checked midway too. Same results as euro-optic (which skews to higher end gear and higher budget shoppers).

I'll wait on you to post some data though, Im sure you've got some reputable source you're waiting for a gotcha moment to drop on us, that can be quantified in some way other than "conversations with pro shooters" you seem to exclusively have. :rolleyes:
using data of schmucks who don't buy direct is intelligent

Reactions: LV Precision
using data of schmucks who don't buy direct is intelligent
Do you expect Harris to personally provide you data on how many people buy B&T or MDT bipods instead?

Email them and get it for us then. Im sure they'll hand it over, along with a sandwich of your choosing and a handjob.

Tried to take it to PM but this is the last time I’m gonna address you here cause this is way off topic now.

First off your euro example doesn’t mean shit because who knows who is buying those bipods. May not be people that compete at all. And my data isn’t from some secret back room late night conversations I have. It’s from literally going to matches and talking to those guys first hand. If you don’t get out and shoot and talk to those guys at the matches that’s your fault. Going to big matches and paying attention to what is being run by guys at the top, not Joe blow who just started yesterday is where I get my info from.

Next off if you actually went to matches you’d see my point was proven. If guys are running Harris bipods, they’ve upgraded them with arca adapters, pod loc, atlas feet etc. That $100 Harris is now closer to $250. So it’s not a $100 budget Harris anymore.

Here’s some pics from the AG cup this past year. That’s a higher tier crop of shooters and even the Harris bipods you see have at least an RRS/Area419 clamp so that’s already a $250 bipod. Which was the entire point of this, guys aren’t running $100 Harris they’re running $200-$250 Harris. But most aren’t even running a Harris.
961FE078-06ED-4201-956B-ABA8C3C5BA41.jpegF79E7960-BEB3-4BAF-A6FD-81F0771B2C6A.jpeg5D4508AD-7F9B-4E12-AA10-978C0B476677.jpeg19FFFD67-60AF-4F92-93C4-771267A28D4B.jpeg43E1E1E2-589F-418E-9814-49CDE63BF0E3.jpeg97C2CFFA-3532-4CF2-B61D-8FDA346BB917.jpeg

You cant use data or facts on people who just want to be pissed off and think their anecdotal experiences are representative. The dude just enjoys being angry, so best off giving him space to throw his tantrum.

FWIW and so people dont yell about "being off topic"; I have a ckyepod and a harris in the gun room right now. Harris get used a lot more, since my main use for a bipod is hunting. I think we can all agree the ckyepod is not well suited for that role haha. I did have an Atlas PRS that i sold when I got the ckye that i had no complaints about. I have thought about selling the Ckye and if it got replaced ,itd be by the V8 to save myself the ~$60. The MDT is an interesting alternative to the CAL and hope it does well for them (and a $40 savings should help). Hopefully we'll see a version w/ panning capabilities that can come in under $200 as well at some point. Harris still has a firm grasp "budget/good" level, but there seems to still be room in the "better" level for some competition.

Mods neef to delete all these offtopic posts LOL 🤣🧐

Harris basic 100-125
[insert new bipod here]
Harris modified 200-300
Atlas Pic - 300
Atlas Arca - 325
TBAC - 400
Cyke - 600

Clearly $200 is "budget" for ARCA bipod

Its also clear that ATLAS bipods are 'meh' to deploy on the clock, and they suck to adjust from on your belly. Harris is way better at both.

The harris has two faults- some of them are not square out of the box, and fixing it to do pic or arca cost $100+ in add on parts.

So there is room to technically improve the harris and room to economically offer an Arca ready bipod.

Lastly as a side note, We are now seeing adjustable height bag rider rear stocks, probably not a coincidence to more people seing limitations of Atlas type leg adjusters.

Keeps you from having to un-fuck your atlas with a reach around.

Last edited:
Its also clear that ATLAS bipods suck to deploy on the clock, and they suck to adjust from on your belly. Harris is way better at both.

The harris has two faults- some of them are not square out of the box, and fixing it to do pic or arca cost $100+ in add on parts.

So there is room to technically improve the harris and room to economically offer an Arca ready bipod.

Lastly as a side note, We are now seeing adjustable height bag rider rear stocks, probably not a coincidence to more people seing limitations of Atlas type leg adjusters.

Keeps you from having to un-fuck your atlas with a reach around.
Are there others outside of the Long Shot Precision ABR?

You cant use data or facts on people who just want to be pissed off and think their anecdotal experiences are representative. The dude just enjoys being angry, so best off giving him space to throw his tantrum.

FWIW and so people dont yell about "being off topic"; I have a ckyepod and a harris in the gun room right now. Harris get used a lot more, since my main use for a bipod is hunting. I think we can all agree the ckyepod is not well suited for that role haha. I did have an Atlas PRS that i sold when I got the ckye that i had no complaints about. I have thought about selling the Ckye and if it got replaced ,itd be by the V8 to save myself the ~$60. The MDT is an interesting alternative to the CAL and hope it does well for them (and a $40 savings should help). Hopefully we'll see a version w/ panning capabilities that can come in under $200 as well at some point. Harris still has a firm grasp "budget/good" level, but there seems to still be room in the "better" level for some competition.
I hear you man, and you are definitely correct on this one.

Aside from that..I sold my harris after shooting from the Atlas. Just felt like too much of an item built to fit a $100 budget, rather than anything else. My buddy and most common shooting partner is sold on the accu-tac instead. says the "wider stance" and more rigid design is better than an atlas.

I shot both and didnt see any significant improvement with the accu-tac, but they definitely have an interesting leg deployment system. More of a one-handed operation and in a timed match that makes sense.

Tried to take it to PM but this is the last time I’m gonna address you here cause this is way off topic now.

First off your euro example doesn’t mean shit because who knows who is buying those bipods. May not be people that compete at all. And my data isn’t from some secret back room late night conversations I have. It’s from literally going to matches and talking to those guys first hand. If you don’t get out and shoot and talk to those guys at the matches that’s your fault. Going to big matches and paying attention to what is being run by guys at the top, not Joe blow who just started yesterday is where I get my info from.

Next off if you actually went to matches you’d see my point was proven. If guys are running Harris bipods, they’ve upgraded them with arca adapters, pod loc, atlas feet etc. That $100 Harris is now closer to $250. So it’s not a $100 budget Harris anymore.

Here’s some pics from the AG cup this past year. That’s a higher tier crop of shooters and even the Harris bipods you see have at least an RRS/Area419 clamp so that’s already a $250 bipod. Which was the entire point of this, guys aren’t running $100 Harris they’re running $200-$250 Harris. But most aren’t even running a Harris.
View attachment 7795699View attachment 7795700View attachment 7795701View attachment 7795702View attachment 7795703View attachment 7795704
Some of these photos are grainy or worse than your youtube videos. The 4th one in only had 1 bipod fully visible out of 4 rifles.

Your counterpoint to 170 surveyed shooters and professionally presented data, plus 2 independent sources of sales trends is "here I photographed some rifles I liked at some matches, so that settles it".

You might not be the dumbest person alive, but you certainly better hope that guy doesnt pass anytime soon.

Some of these photos are grainy or worse than your youtube videos. The 4th one in only had 1 bipod fully visible out of 4 rifles.

Your counterpoint to 170 surveyed shooters and professionally presented data, plus 2 independent sources of sales trends is "here I photographed some rifles I liked at some matches, so that settles it".

You might not be the dumbest person alive, but you certainly better hope that guy doesnt pass anytime soon.
You’re literally the dumbest guy on the planet. First off your reference to a 2019 poll holds no weight because literally every year gear changes. That same survey ZCO wasn’t even a scope yet. And less than 10 people shot an MDT chassis. Both those products would be very well represented in a poll today. Those are all more expensive items to change than a bipod. And you think THOSE PEOPLE SURVEYED are still using the same bipods they used in 2019?? You must be half stupid half idiot 😂

And it’s literally pointless to argue with someone who clearly doesn’t actually get of his ass and shoot matches that he’s apparently so knowledgeable on. How many 2 day matches have you shot since you seem to know what people use. You’re also too stupid to realize click the thumbnails and they get bigger. Those also aren’t my pics. Those are from the AG cup page.

And funny you can say my YouTube videos are shit, not that I care or the 33k people that watched my chassis review, but you aren’t making your own. So sit the fuck back down cause you literally contribute nothing to this thread lmfao at least my video of the bipod helped people get a better idea of what it’s like and how it works. What did you contribute other than telling the world you’re more useless than a bag of dicks.

Nobody said yet…. Are those leg adjustment pieces plastic or metal?

Looks to be polymer, but there may be a metal interface on the lever that we can't see.