• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Rifle Scopes Minox ZP5 5-25 Turret video.

LA260

Private
Minuteman
Apr 14, 2017
I got couple of pms re the turrets on Minox ZP5 so I figured I'll just post a video of it. I got it about a month ago so it's the latest model. The only other scope I had at hand to compare the ZP5 with was a Burris XTRII 5-25. Not really a fair comparison but that's all I had.

Last edited:
Great video, thanks for sharing. One dial turning videos, I wish folks would turn all the way up until it stops: how much up can the dial go? I know it can vary by zero, yet I still want to see how it tops out. Same on windage: turn until it stops turning. Clicks are great to hear/see, but max travel is also interesting! Still, great back-to-back comparison. Thanks!

edit: I will be adding a link to this thread in my master list of FFP long range scopes:
https://sageratsafaris.com/2018/06/16/master-list-ffp-long-range-rifle-scopes/

Last edited:
Great video, thanks for sharing. One dial turning videos, I wish folks would turn all the way up until it stops: how much up can the dial go? I know it can vary by zero, yet I still want to see how it tops out. Same on windage: turn until it stops turning. Clicks are great to hear/see, but max travel is also interesting! Still, great back-to-back comparison. Thanks!

edit: I will be adding a link to this thread in my master list of FFP long range scopes:
https://sageratsafaris.com/2018/06/16/master-list-ffp-long-range-rifle-scopes/
Np. I liked your suggestion re turning turrets all the way. I've updated the videos to show that.
The Minox is on a 20MOA rail zeroed at 100yds 6.5x47/308, and the Burris is on a 30MOA rail zeroed at 100yds 260Rem.

Last edited: