• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Modular Trigger on JP LRP-07

daved

Minuteman
Mar 28, 2013
Las Vegas, NV
I'm thinking about replacing the standard single stage component trigger on my LRP-07 with a TriggerTech AR10 modular fire control unit. Reasons: I prefer a two-stage pull for precision fire, a lighter pull than 3.5-4# and a flat curved trigger bar as opposed to the roller supplied with the rifle. I'd appreciate input from anyone that has replaced their JP trigger with a TriggerTech or any other modular unit.

Thanks--

Dave

I have a TT in my LRP-07. Great trigger and very easy to install. The only drawback is the reset is very light. It took me about 100 rounds to adjust to the feel. Now I can feel the reset, no problem.

I have a TT in my LRP-07. Great trigger and very easy to install. The only drawback is the reset is very light. It took me about 100 rounds to adjust to the feel. Now I can feel the reset, no problem.
Thanks for that input. I was curious about the install since JP uses oversized trigger pins. The TT instructions mention that the holes in the trigger may need to reamed. So I guess that wasn’t necessary?