• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

I finished up some misc wood work and framed out for the pedestrian door, installed it and put on hardware, picture doesn't show the hardware.
Tomorrow I frame for the rake and I'll start the metal.
20200212_222547.jpg
20200213_000818.jpg

Sussex spent 1944 in the Pacific, and covered operations in the Netherlands East Indies following the cessation of hostilities. On 26 July 1945 her Task Force was attacked by two attack bombers acting as kamikaze suicide weapons. One made an imprint on the side of Sussex, from which it could be identified as a Mitsubishi Ki-51 "Sonia". On Wednesday, 5 September 1945 at 11:30am., HMS Sussex entered Singapore Harbour carrying the Flag of the Rear-Admiral Cedric Holland. General Seishirō Itagaki, the commander of the garrison at Singapore was brought on board, where he signed the formal surrender of the army, thus completing Operation Tiderace, the Allied plan to recapture Singapore.

There is a report about some type of gas being detected over China that indicates mass cremation. Don't know if it's true, but I heard it on the radio this afternoon.

EDIT: I found this in a google search. Take it for what it's worth. I'm not a scientist.

Reactions: Lesch