• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

6235BE04-BB49-4D5F-A3CF-CF5B5E858AF7.jpeg

Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission
View attachment 7853169
I agree. While the girl child had to go to hospital for a procedure. I was gonna wait with the wife and her but nooo due to corona only one allowed in with her. So i went to the funstore to look around and kill a couple of hours. Got back to hospital to pick them up wifey asks what i did.
Bought an ar. Under the back seat it is. She wasnt pissed though. She hasnt said much at all about my shooting habit.

I agree. While the girl child had to go to hospital for a procedure. I was gonna wait with the wife and her but nooo due to corona only one allowed in with her. So i went to the funstore to look around and kill a couple of hours. Got back to hospital to pick them up wifey asks what i did.
Bought an ar. Under the back seat it is. She wasnt pissed though. She hasnt said much at all about my shooting habit.

I think there are times that Rebecca is worse than I am...
Terrible problem to have. 😁

And here is the GAOW award presentation for 04/20 Cut off time was 8am ET, as it will be for the foreseeable future (I have a gig in the early afternoon). All entries after 8a will count towards next week.

A solid 50 entries this week so, again, we have 15 nominees as follows:

1) BarneyBDB - Go for a swim?

2) Nockhunter - Euro Shower

3) BarneyBDB - Nice Skyline!

4) Redhook - <WHISTLE> OK - EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL!

5) 143lrsd - Eye of the Tiger

6) Redhook - #1 did it better!

7) Redhook - Smarty Pants!

8) Nockhunter - Symphonic Beauty

9) Nockhunter - Not in the Restricted Section!

10) jasonprox700 - Laundry day!

11) Redhook - It Floats!

12) Redhook - Tall, Dark and Lovely

13) 143lrsd - Not a Mosquito Bite! (Look Carefully)

14) 143lrsd - What? You don't sit in it this way?

15) Nockhunter - The Metric System!

And, the Bronze award goes to:

BarneyBDB - Go for a swim?

posted-on-badchix-daily-awesomeness-seen-on-badchix-10.jpg

Silver award goes to:

Redhook - <WHISTLE> OK - EVERYONE OUT OF THE POOL!

20220419_233939-jpg.7853201

And, the GAOW for 04/20 goes to:

Redhook - Smarty Pants!

20220419_233639-jpg.7853198

3 Honorable Mentions to:

1649870693930-png.7848958
20220419_233529-jpg.7853197

--------------- 143lrsd - Eye of the Tiger----------------------- -------------------------------- Redhook - Tall, Dark and Lovely ---------------

posted-on-badchix-daily-fresh-baked-randomness-seen-on-badchix-71.jpg

BarneyBDB - Nice Skyline!

Until next week.

Last edited:
This was the last brick mailbox I had. Went to a Lowe's cheapie after this.

View attachment 7840075

There were pieces of my mailbox against my neighbor's garage door you see across the street. You can see the pile of pieces I picked up out of the street and my neighbor's yard, near the fire hydrant.
Good news is, it totaled a BMW. These are the car parts I picked up in my yard.

View attachment 7840076

I know I am late to the party here, but my uncle used an entire RR tie for his mailbox, the next time it got hit it removed the rear axel from an F250.

I know I am late to the party here, but my uncle used an entire RR tie for his mailbox, the next time it got hit it removed the rear axel from an F250.
We used to hire a guy to move stacks of big round bales for us. He was blind as a bat and took out our mailbox a couple times...so we sunk a railroad tie, leaving about 3 feet sticking out, and put the mailbox on that. The next time the hay mover hit it, it stopped the whole truck and load of 26 bales. I don't remember how much damage the truck got, but the owner/driver was not thrilled.