• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

278694005_5251064991612457_4993460426791986555_n.jpg

There are a number of Instathots doing this. The pics below are the same woman. I know why they do it. It's just a shame that they get so much attention by looking so young. Hell, I just looked up some of her most recent posts and I think she's dialed a couple more years off of the pic on the left.

View attachment 7854339
The one on the right is now using the common filter that adds a few freckles around the cheek bones and nose. On top of still using a filter on her face.

Crazy shit

First bike I ever stole was a DG, raced a Hutch. Didnt Hutch have their own pedals ?

I think they were Hutch Beartraps - but they were 100 bucks or so if I'm remembering correctly. Shimano had the trapezoid looking ones that most people had. I ended up with Beartraps later, but they were not Hutch - can't remember the brand, maybe Bullseye? Great trip down memory lane with all the BMX stuff!