• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1713392394191.jpeg

More like....

Final set of 5 reps on incline dumbell press
View attachment 8399051
You went to the gym for your bachelor party? Dude not everything in life revolves around your hair and being a T-shirt jock. They aren't going to put "Great Hair and Awesome Front Delts" on your tombstone. Take your sweetheart to a concert, let your hair down and dance like no one is watching, because really no one is watching.

BTW: Stop doing T-shirt exercises and do man exercises like squats, deadlift and benchpress. Your delts will look just fine. :cool:

1713406413876.png

Edit: Okay I give up. I had to fix a fix that auto correct did. @clcustom1911 got me.

Last edited:
You went to the gym for your bachelor party? Dude not everything in life revolves around your hair and being a T-shirt jock. They aren't going to put "Great Hair and Awesome Front Delts" on your tombstone. Take your sweetheart to a concert, let your hair down and dance like no one is watching, because really no one is watching.

BTW: Stop doing T-shirt exercises and do man exercises like squats, deadlift and benchrest. Your delts will look just fine. :cool:

View attachment 8399091

Front delts are for the gays. Quads for the God's.