• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Terms accepted.jpg

Emerson or knockoff?
I had several Emerson folders with his "Wave" quick opening feature in the late 90's. Wore out a few pant's pockets playing with them. Unless I'm mistaken, I think Emerson patented that feature but has probably long expired. That video is definitely not showing anything new or innovative.

Reactions: Loner and doubloon
I know someone who was going through the locks at Lake Washington, where boats are lowered down to sea level. This is near Seattle. They use steel cables to secure the boats while the water is moving. A dock worker was not paying attention, a big steel cable snapped and one side whipped back at the guy's sailboat. His wife was on the bow, as that was her station to secure then remove the cables.

The cable came back hard and cut his wife's head off. That was the end of their cruise.
Last time I took my sail boat though the lacks we used our own lines. Never saw a steel cable there.

Reactions: SWgeezer