• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Of course for the non nerds, people who have lives, or don't just have a brain filled with useless info, the character on the left was named "Morn", in reference to George Wendt. (the fact that little bit of info just popped into my head actually worries me)

cliff-clavin-jeopardy-top.jpg

Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
You’re really packing some meat there, bro. No wonder she said yes.
😏😌

30+ pounds of brisket, 9# lamb leg, 2 cow hearts, assorted t-bones, mignon, NY strips, Pork belly, and pork spare ribs keep a carnivore girl happy. BTW "wild fork" meats has far better pricing than the grocery store. Spend $200 to get free shipping and use the code "tongue punch fart box" for comedy value. 😃
429888541_25795632600035771_127647582840448684_n.jpg

I had several Emerson folders with his "Wave" quick opening feature in the late 90's. Wore out a few pant's pockets playing with them. Unless I'm mistaken, I think Emerson patented that feature but has probably long expired. That video is definitely not showing anything new or innovative.

As I recall SEALs asked for a blade guard and the opening feature was a happy accident.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arc Light
I first saw this in high school shop class. A very good way to spend an hour. Every gun guy should watch this.

For those that don't have the time, just start it. An hour later you can let us know how it was.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I got to watch them in person back in 92 when I was stationed next door in Yorktown. I’m sure the ATF has shot that guys dog by now.