• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1000001367.jpg

Not what Wikipedia says !!!!!!!

Can't be true
Hang on, let me edit the Wikipedia entry... 😂

That reminds me of a story about a student that copied and pasted a book report directly from Wikipedia. He then went into Wikipedia and edited the original entry so it wouldn't match the report he turned in and he wouldn't be accused of plagiarism. That's some next level cheating.

This brings up a good point. Why is society so fat? I get the food/ingredient issue, but it seems like there is something way more important going on here. I attribute it to laziness - it is easier and more emotionally to be out of shape than to be uncomfortable and work out, watch what you eat, and have goals. IOW, personal weakness. Most know they are overweight but would just rather not be that disciplined. I’m not talking about those with type 1 diabetes or those with thyroid or other issues.

I’m sure this comment will get people riled up, but that doesn’t make it false. The whole “fat acceptance” thing is a way for vocal overweight people to make public excuses for their own actions that have put them where they are.
In addition to what you mentioned, these adults were the kids who grew up with video games and cell phones instead of running around and playing outside.

Having to run/bike to your buddies house instead of instachatting him from your house was a good thing.

Less and less fo these adults grew up on a farm/ranch and had chores where work was just something you did.

Patterns all start in your youth and dictate how the rest of your life will go.

Get your kids outside, take them hunting, fishing or sports and leave the damn cell phones behind!

North American consumers are being systematically poisoned by the food industry here, mostly for higher profit margins. The nwo folks want to use this handy fact as a plank in their “great reset” and work hard at supporting “dietary advice” that is actually deadly touts adherents.
Load up on carbs and do little physical work to become the communist of tomorrow!

IMG_2588.jpeg