• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

OO6xg5.jpeg

Ed Zachery. Well, sorta.

I use what I have in the house, so substituted a few types of sliced olive for the mushrooms. Plus, the addition of various peppers, some hot, some not.

Here is one I made this week using a bunch more veggies, because they had to be used up. After browning but not cooking through the chicken, remove it to a plate and deglaze the pan with red wine before lightly sautéing the veggies.

Then add sauce or fresh tomatoes (or salsa if that what you have in the house). Let that bubble and then add the chicken back in. Cover and simmer for a while until you can’t stand it anymore and have to eat it.

Serve over a starch of your choice. Enjoy.

View attachment 8419463

View attachment 8419464

There were a couple jalapeños in this one, but they were lame, so more heat next time. Maybe a habanero.
I love the flavor of jalapeños, but they're hit and miss so bad anymore I've gone to serranos. Not quite the flavor, but the heat is way more consistent. I really don't like habaneros.

I love the flavor of jalapeños, but they're hit and miss so bad anymore I've gone to serranos. Not quite the flavor, but the heat is way more consistent. I really don't like habaneros.
Ah yes, I’d almost forgotten about Serrano peppers. Good choice.

Reactions: TACC
Clickbait. I know where that is and we have alligators everywhere, they are not a problem even remotely. People like to make things into what they are not.
13 year old hood rats are more of a problem than that gator. People hamming it up to be seen on the computer.
I was waaaaay more worried about the people than any gators when I lived in FL

Clickbait. I know where that is and we have alligators everywhere, they are not a problem even remotely. People like to make things into what they are not.
13 year old hood rats are more of a problem than that gator. People hamming it up to be seen on the computer.
Well, for a Northurn Yanqui that's never seen a Gator in person;

No

Fucking

Way.............. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh this brings me back to memories of my emerging pubescence, to Erin Gray, Buck Rogers and her suddenly VERY fascinating Colonel Deering costumes.

View attachment 8419297
Not 100% sure that's Erin Grey/Colonel Wilma. But yeah, her outfits were sprayed on. As good as she looked, tough call betwixt her and Princess Ardala/Pamela Hensley

Attachments

• R.jpeg
    R.jpeg
    17.4 KB · Views: 290
No

Fucking

Way...........

Pretty normal around here this time of year.
Big males roam around looking for some girly action.
Like the one above, they are fairly docile until they find a female. Then, they act like they are spoiling for a fight. Most won't leave the female once they find her but they will hiss and growl a lot.

Keep a little distance and all is well.

I do like the stay, stay, good boy thing in the video.

Hahaha, I get it.
When you come into town we'll make a point of going to see some gators.
We'll do lake tarpon
I require the lending/borrowing of an AK and at least 6 fully loaded magazines. I'll pay for the ammo.

A Guatemalan pool boy with a pork tenderloin tied around his neck for bait is also "helpful".......... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Barneybdb
Pretty normal around here this time of year.
Big males roam around looking for some girly action.
Like the one above, they are fairly docile until they find a female. Then, they act like they are spoiling for a fight. Most won't leave the female once they find her but they will hiss and growl a lot.

Keep a little distance and all is well.

I do like the stay, stay, good boy thing in the video.
We have to contend with slugs, moss and Red Robins around here. Anything else, I'm strapped, bigly. But, now that I think about it, we've got Coyotes wandering through the yard, looking for the Kids dogs that we're babysitting.

I don't go looking for trouble, but if it looks for me, I definitely want the advantage.

Reactions: 22Hshots and lash
We have to contend with slugs, moss and Red Robins around here. Anything else, I'm strapped, bigly. But, now that I think about it, we've got Coyotes wandering through the yard, looking for the Kids dogs that we're babysitting.

I don't go looking for trouble, but if it looks for me, I definitely want the advantage.
I’m much more worried about the people here in the Denver ‘burbs than I am any yotes too. I see them pretty regularly and further in towards the city than where we are

Reactions: Laseredge

Gators are generally a nothing burger here. I think back to when the kids were small. We swam in the lakes and rivers regularly with no issue. Just not at night or during mating season.

Gators are part of our ecosystem, just like bears are, here and elsewhere. I’m a live and let live guy unless you are a personal nuisance or I’m hungry.

It bothers me when people move onto a lake here and then are suddenly on patrol for any gators. The young gators get to six feet and they’re reporting them as nuisance gators and they get killed. It’s commie bullshit is what it is. 🙂

Understand that a six foot gator is about 2-1/2 feet of body and the rest is tail. About as dangerous as an otter to humans at that point. In fact the otter can be more so.

Gators are generally a nothing burger here. I think back to when the kids were small. We swam in the lakes and rivers regularly with no issue. Just not at night or during mating season.

Gators are part of our ecosystem, just like bears are, here and elsewhere. I’m a live and let live guy unless you are a personal nuisance or I’m hungry.

It bothers me when people move onto a lake here and then are suddenly on patrol for any gators. The young gators get to six feet and they’re reporting them as nuisance gators and they get killed. It’s commie bullshit is what it is. 🙂

Understand that a six foot gator is about 2-1/2 feet of body and the rest is tail. About as dangerous as an otter to humans at that point. In fact the otter can be more so.
Yeah, no, I understand. Most of what I said was just teasing. But.....I've seen videos of people doing some really stupid shit around them and then paying the price. Hard to feel sorry for the hoomans.

Having said that, if any of them ever presented themselves as a threat, it'd be over real quick.

Reactions: Barneybdb