• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

BCF7C804-8FC7-4684-88DB-AB7EF29A75CF.jpeg

Fail. That outlet is not GFCI
Common sense, yes! But unless outdoors, crawlspace, kitchen, boathouse, laundry room, basement, garage, rooftop, locker room with a shower area, accessory building, service bay, unfinished basement, within 6' of shower, within 6' of a sink, or an indoor damp or wet location, then actually not required. Maybe the breaker is GFCI protected? I've seen far worse.

Reactions: TCreedmoor
Easiest five points ever. :)

Definitely one of the sunniest visions of my youth.

Ah, but how many know why she is famous? Tina Cole was a member of the "King Family" of singers. Her mother was Yvonne King, and she was featured on many of the King Family TV specials. Furthermore, she also appeared in the TV series "My Three Sons" (the latter, "Color TV" version) as "Katie," the S/O of Don Grady's character (I forget if they actually were married on the show).

Get your burritos from an authentic Mexican, not some faggy kid who couldn’t cut it making fucking coffee.

Get tacos and you'll already be prepared for some stuff to fall out.

Unless you get those anorexic looking things that don't have enough meat in them.

Here's a few shots of people sucking the burrito dik.

Screenshot_20240521_133511_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_133531_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_133553_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20240521_133617_Google.jpg

That’s Dr. faggy kid, it has a PhD in gender studies.
Whatever, scoot over kid. Let abuela show you how to make my burrito. There’s a place in the Denver area called Renegade Burrito(used to be called Big City Burrito) that’s my favorite. I get the same thing every time, a barbacoa breakfast burrito

1716313237560.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
That's not part of the Vatican City. That's St. Angelo's Museum. Mausoleum of Hadrian, also known as Castel Sant'Angelo , is a towering rotunda (cylindrical building) in Parco Adriano, Rome, Italy. re. Over time, it transitioned from a mausoleum to a military fortress and eventually became thre property of the Italian army and a museum. It also was once a fortress, residence, and prison.

The More You Know...​

Good call ^^
Here's a map of the city showing some walls and the 'border'
1716313534741.png

Last edited:
Reactions: MPrimo