• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

7AB5EFE7-CA47-4260-95A9-45F56D4D969A.jpeg

Could you take a step back so’s I can get focused?
Is that a persons head wrapped in prosciutto?

Looks like it, right?
Sure, ok, ow ow but hers are smudged out.

Your honor, I submit to the jury of these sex addicted wackos Exhibit A, ze left nipple (her right):
View attachment 7853586

I think the right nipple (her left) is under something.
Quality research right there.

They were called Bear Trap for a reason. The waffle tread on Vans fit perfectly.

iu.jpeg

I had a Hutch Pro Racer. It was a tough decision to build either a Hutch or a PK Ripper. I'd likely go PK Ripper today.

Not mine but similar. I had the California Lites blue checkered pads. Black rims. Blue Haro number plate. That same seat. No front brake. That was for freestyle.

iu.jpeg

iu.jpeg

My first “real” bike was a GT Performer. Then we started getting into dirt jumping and I traded it for a Robinson SST with the meat grinder pedals.

Neither of these are mine, but damn near close.

My Robinson didn’t have the kinked seat post and only had front brakes.

A73C78C1-E4FE-410D-BA5C-1F44A9DED826.jpeg

0E0327D3-8533-4E7D-A124-4A8141BDC022.jpeg

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I bought one of these in 2008ish to get my PK Ripper. People would go nuts about it when I rode it around the neighborhood. I was surprised how much attention it got and how much everyone seemed to like it. Sold it about eight years later for a little more than I had into it.

PK Ripper The Hundreds.

IMG_4914.JPG

PK Ripper here - had a blue one, wish I had pics. See if I can remember the rundown... Landing Gear forks, DK mini stem, Patterson bars with the angle in the grips, Profile cranks, Hutch Beartrap pedals, Racing wheelset were Sun rims on Bullseye hubs in 1/8 skinny. Tioga precision 48's were another set, but favorite for jumping were Z-rims!

Think I got it in '83. Had a Mongoose before that, slowly built up the parts - then swapped to the new F&F.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
PK Ripper here - had a blue one, wish I had pics. See if I can remember the rundown... Landing Gear forks, DK mini stem, Patterson bars with the angle in the grips, Profile cranks, Hutch Beartrap pedals, Racing wheelset were Sun rims on Bullseye hubs in 1/8 skinny. Tioga precision 48's were another set, but favorite for jumping were Z-rims!

Think I got it in '83. Had a Mongoose before that, slowly built up the parts - then swapped to the new F&F.
I had Hutch frame, forks, bars and pedals. Profile 3 pc. crank, Sun rims and Tioga hubs on Comp III tires. Cannot remember what stem. I spared no expense. It was in excess of $800 1984 dollars and I was 15. Got my driver's license 6-9 months later and the bike sat in the garage while I drove my girlfriend around to anywhere we could "park". :devilish:

Last edited:
View attachment 7853836
My first bike was one like this. I hated it. All my friends had Huffy BMX and I got this hold over crap that hadn't sold at the local hardware store. All it was missing was the stupid basket with flowers.

How times change.....a stingray was THE bike to have when I was growing up....worth some money now.

View attachment 7853836
My first bike was one like this. I hated it. All my friends had Huffy BMX and I got this hold over crap that hadn't sold at the local hardware store. All it was missing was the stupid basket with flowers.
We found one like this at an old abandoned house. It was yellow and had a blue with blue fleck seat. It was kind of the like the neighborhood whore because everyone around took their turn riding it.

Wheelies were awesome because your center of gravity with that seat made it easy!

Am in TX for work. Coming south down 360 last night when all of a sudden there was zero north bound traffic.

Then there were two police bikes with their lights on, followed by a metric ton of emergency vehicles, all with their lights on, followed by a giant tour bus, followed by what had to be two miles of motorcycles and then some.

I had no idea what was going on.

After some research this morning, it the North Texas Medal of Honor Ride.

To see this in person, Motivational as FUCK!!!!

This video does not do justice, and is severely lacking, but gives an idea.

I spent about three hours talking with Gino Merli at a Flag Pole dedication in Sterling Pa. back in the 90's. Most unpretentious and gracious man I ever met. Just He and I. I still don't know how I was that lucky( https://mohmuseum.org/medal_of_honor/gino-merli/)
I add the link because if you search Gino Merli the pages that come up will relate to his son, a world renown heart doctor...doesn't surprise me in the slightest that he raised such a man

Reactions: fx77
They were called Bear Trap for a reason. The waffle tread on Vans fit perfectly.

View attachment 7853813

I had a Hutch Pro Racer. It was a tough decision to build either a Hutch or a PK Ripper. I'd likely go PK Ripper today.

Not mine but similar. I had the California Lites blue checkered pads. Black rims. Blue Haro number plate. That same seat. No front brake. That was for freestyle.

View attachment 7853814

View attachment 7853815

Ha! Back much further in the day. Circa '79 or early 1980.
Redline frame/fork, Flight Cranks and the V-bars.
Oakley grips, Weinman Rims which I built myself. Rear brake only. Same blue plastic seat with a set back seatpost.

Sorry for the image quality, but it's a pic of a pic.

I'm in the black helmet.
David Moser sitting next to me.
20210618_100020.jpg

20210618_100100.jpg

My first “real” bike was a GT Performer. Then we started getting into dirt jumping and I traded it for a Robinson SST with the meat grinder pedals.

Neither of these are mine, but damn near close.

My Robinson didn’t have the kinked seat post and only had front brakes.

View attachment 7853822
View attachment 7853823
First BMX bike was a Little John with a pair of Ashtabula forks.
The seatpost tube broke at the top of the bottom bracket. ☹
Had MCS and it was a twitchy bitch just like the Schwinn frames. The FMF just never rode well for me. I couldn't pin it down.

The Robinson frame/fork was fantastic out of the gate. It fell short in track handling. IIRC it under steered a bit too much for our dry tracks.
Rode one for a season and dropped my sponsorship because I just liked the Redline best. Went solo until I quit racing.

Ha! Back much further in the day. Circa '79 or early 1980.
Redline frame/fork, Flight Cranks and the V-bars.
Oakley grips, Weinman Rims which I built myself. Rear brake only. Same blue plastic seat with a set back seatpost.

Sorry for the image quality, but it's a pic of a pic.

I'm in the black helmet.
David Moser sitting next to me.
View attachment 7853915

View attachment 7853914
Where was that mike?
Somewhere near here?

Am in TX for work. Coming south down 360 last night when all of a sudden there was zero north bound traffic.

Then there were two police bikes with their lights on, followed by a metric ton of emergency vehicles, all with their lights on, followed by a giant tour bus, followed by what had to be two miles of motorcycles and then some.

I had no idea what was going on.

After some research this morning, it the North Texas Medal of Honor Ride.

To see this in person, Motivational as FUCK!!!!

This video does not do justice, and is severely lacking, but gives an idea.

Spent about an hour with Mike Thorton just a few weeks ago. Also shook Britt’s hand…

Inspirational for sure.

Where was that mike?
Somewhere near here?

That was the track in Brandon off of King's Ave.
It's now part of a parking lot for a bunch of fucking soccer fields. Sickening.
The track layout was identical to the original one at Lake Park. Brandon track was almost 100 yards longer.
Lake Park has a tiny portion of the original track still, but its been replaced by one of the pump style tracks they use now.

Triple Creek on Balm Boyette runs weekly.

Oldsmar still has a track.
The Clearwater one off Old Coachman Rd is long gone. St. Pete track, gone. Safety Harbor, gone.

Dirt tracks and the skill it takes are a bygone era. Replaced by blacktop coated pump tracks, slick tires and clip in pedals.

Reactions: oneshot86