• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

87417383.jpg

JULY 1863 - JULY 2023

A solemn nod and salute of recognition for those who had fallen.

The sun rising on The Wheatfield. Where General Longstreet's assault on the morning of July 2nd, 1863 shattered Dan Sickle's forward observation line of the Culp's Hill front of the Union 3rd Corps. For the next 8 hours, the Wheatfield and Peach Orchard changed hands over 6 times as some of the most savage fighting ever seen in the northern hemisphere raged back and forth across these acres. Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

GETT_150_FacebookSort_Volume27_037-web.jpg

Stories of Valor: The Battle of Gettysburg. Narrated by Keith Carradine.

Last edited:

Reactions: dinc
Thanks to JK Rowling and HP actress Evanna Lynch, and many others for stating what needs to be stated and not imploding under the weight of the freak media. Sorry, woke fucks, these people are NOT made of carbon fiber glued to thin titanium...

View attachment 8174167

As Dana Loesch once said about JK Rowling, "She doesn't have to worry about being 'cancelled.' She has 'EFF U" money!" :ROFLMAO:

Really? A proof source on how to wear garters with panties? I had to go back and look at the pic as I never noticed which were over which.
I didn't know there was a wrong way. At least I never would tell a tight spinner with a bubble butt that she was wearing them wrong. Something I am sure has lead you to dating your hand vs. dime pieces.

Should I wear the garter belt straps over or under my knickers?​

WELL, this is a subject that elicits many strong opinions! The real answer is that you can wear them either over or under - whichever way you prefer. For some people, wearing their knickers on top pinches the straps into their sensitive skin, or they prefer the visual effect of wearing the straps on top. If that sounds like you, wear your garter belt over your knickers.

Others prefer to wear their suspenders under their knickers, for style reasons or so that they won’t need to unclasp any hooks throughout the day. This makes it quicker to undress, but you can always try both and see which feels best for you!