• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1714118888329.png

I have a bag of blue Doritos and s 6” subway turkey and provolone
Your response isn't quite clear.

Are you going to bait that thing into your car ?
Are you testing your gag response for 1 - being able to stomach that nasty shit known as Subway, or 2 - Trying to eat anything while looking at that disgusting blob of flesh ?
Are you hoping to pay for a piece of ass with only a Subway 6" and not the 4 12" sammiches you know she requires otherwise she'll still be hungry enough to eat you....and not in the good way.

So where were your thoughts going ?

I think the wheels make the car. Did they offer a passenger side mirror for that year?
My 66 Buick didn't have one. Nor does the Olds. I found a matching set from another model for the Buick but the Olds has the remote adjustment so it's been one of those things that we keep searching for the right match
Yes passenger mirrors were an option though. I want to put an original steering wheel back in. Have also thought about getting smoothie steel wheels with moons, or springing for a set of old Porsche phone dial wheels.

Pics and shit rule. Dakota digital dash gives this car a clean look.
52C998F6-253A-4D31-9138-73D34319FCFC.jpeg

70 is my cutoff year. Too many changes that I don’t care for in the later years. Ideally, I wanted a split window, but walked into a deal on this 66. It has a better motor with a 73 ish AE code dual port block I rebuilt a couple years ago. Maybe soon, I’ll stuff a 2,000cc or bigger motor in it. A two rotor swap would be fun as well. View attachment 8404850

Yep, 70 is definitely the cut off.
Just can’t love a super.
I’ll stick with my 62
View attachment 8405064

I agree... the curved window on most supers just isn't right. Maybe a flat windshield super would make the cut, but for now, it's the 70 vert

I did have to get rid of the stupid padded dash though that they made for "safety"

bug1.JPG
bug2.JPG

I agree... the curved window on most supers just isn't right. Maybe a flat windshield super would make the cut, but for now, it's the 70 vert

I did have to get rid of the stupid padded dash though that they made for "safety"

View attachment 8405126View attachment 8405127
I just can’t get over the big ass fender lights. The curved windshield is a definite no, along with the rear window vents. Good looking car you got though.

Pics and shit rule. The day I brought it home, drove from NC to MO to pick it up.
67551E57-BCE5-4D30-A682-3CBC7F919AB5.jpeg

Well, since we're posting picks of our VeeDubs....I'm going for more of a vintage rally look. Too many "Cal Look" bugs out there. In the process of building a 1776 motor with dual carbs and a Vintage Speed exhaust. Interior is basically stock right now but I'm putting in a tach and speedo from a 914 Porsche, along with other gauges; the tach will go in the stock speedo position and the speedo to the left.
20210420_182536_resized.jpg

APRIL 26, 1991

One of the most widely documented and costliest severe weather outbreaks in history took the lives of 21 people and cost 589 million dollars of damage in Kansas. An unusually powerful, low precipitation supercell that reached full strength over Andover on the afternoon of April 26 spawned a fast moving F4 stovepipe tornado that bypassed McConnell Air Force Base by just a hair's width before expanding into a long track F5 wedge that traveled for 13 miles, devastating numerous neighborhoods and farms in it's wake. One of the most remarkable features of this storm was it's low precipitation, lack of a wall cloud, and no rain-wrapped bear cage, enabling photographers to document some of the most chilling and clear cut features of the storm as it progressed.

Two townsmen from Andover at different angles with the most cutting edge video equipment of the day and a wide angle of visibility captured these stunning scenes. At it's peak maturity, the wedge was over several hundred yards wide and packed a solid F5 rating with wind speed at close to 300 miles per hour.

First stages: Approaching and bypassing McConnell AFB where 20 B1 and B2 bombers were parked, then rapidly strengthening into a wedge as soon as it passed:

Last edited:
APRIL 26, 1991

One of the most widely documented and costliest severe weather outbreaks in history took the lives of 21 people and cost 589 million dollars of damage in Kansas. An unusually powerful,low precipitation supercell that reached full strength over Andover on the afternoon of April 26 spawned a fast moving F4 stovepipe tornado that bypassed McConnell Air Force Base by just a hair's width before expanding into a long track F5 wedge that traveled for 13 miles, devastating numerous neighborhoods and farms in it's wake. One of the most remarkable features of this storm was it's low precipitation, lack of a wall cloud, and no rain-wrapped bear cage, enabling photographers to document some of the most chilling and clear cut features of the storm as it progressed.

Two townsmen from Andover at different angles with the most cutting edge video equipment of the day and a wide angle of visibility captured these stunning scenes. At it's peak maturity, the wedge was over 1 mile wide and packed a solid F5 rating with wind speed at close to 300 miles per hour.

First stages: Approaching and bypassing McConnell AFB where 20 B1 and B2 bombers were parked, then rapidly strengthening into a wedge as soon as it passed:

All random back then??????

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

View attachment 8405126View attachment 8405127
My son had a 72 super convertible but with the abomination that was the auto stick. Same orange too. He no sooner got it out of the shop from having the motor rebuilt that he got t-boned and totaled it.