• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

IMG_2340.jpeg

When your only solution to a problem is to call people "racist" for pointing out the problem that really exists, you are a Biden voter. Of course you can always swing to the second leftist tactic of claiming the problem does not exist. Like illegal immigration, according to you Biden voters we do not have a problem with 250,000 felons a month invading America and being registered to vote illegally.

Damn it, now we are going to get fat broad pics.

When your only solution to a problem is to call people "racist" for pointing out the problem that really exists, you are a Biden voter. Of course you can always swing to the second leftist tactic of claiming the problem does not exist. Like illegal immigration, according to you Biden voters we do not have a problem with 250,000 felons a month invading America and being registered to vote illegally.

1715354740438.jpeg

1715355949201.png
1715355988358.png

My Dad had a set like that, he got them in Guam during the Korean war.
I wonder if my grandfather and your dad ever crossed paths?

I have no clue what division or company my grandfather was in while he was in Korea. He hardly ever spoke of it. The only time I ever heard him share anything about it was a few times talking with my dad's dad who was also in the service as a radio operator/waist gunner in a b24.
vmacocss05_1078782870010-1-SRSFSFP-95CB.jpg

My grandfather, on my dad's side, 4th from the left.

Lol... she said "striving for greatness"...

Messalina and the Prostitute​

Athenais, 1908 - John William Godward

Athenais, John William Godward, 1908, Public Domain.

The account of Messalina competing with the prostitute Scylla to see who could have sex with the most people in one night was first recorded by Pliny the Elder. Pliny says that, with 25 partners, Messalina won.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash
Statistically, every one of them is correct. If you don't want the facts sticking around forever, be a better person. Mouthwash will get the taste of Biden's cock out of your mouth, btw.
Ah yes, I think you’re shooting your mouth off so I’m a Biden voter….you have no real argument that’s why you grasp at straws with that statement.

More assumptions from a moron lol.

Reactions: SWgeezer
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boon20