• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

In the future, as mentioned in the movie, people no longer used toilet paper. That job is done using 3 seashells in some way.

Should watch it; quite entertaining in a weird way. You can see Sandra Bullock engaged in a sex scene...

1715397242192.png

Ah yes, I think you’re shooting your mouth off so I’m a Biden voter….you have no real argument that’s why you grasp at straws with that statement.

More assumptions from a moron lol.
That's quite a lot of typing for a guy gargling Joe Bidens ball sack, is it hard to see thru the forest of gray nut fuzz?

I helped @Dirty D get his project together for the science fair. I think it turned out pretty good. We had to scale it back a little bit. Some people might have thought it was unbelievable or bragging if we left the bigger stuff in there. #2litercoke #bowlingpin #watermelon #frank

1715411429055.png

My first car was a 69 beetle witha 1600 dual port with a weber 2 barrel. Didn't have my DL when I bought it, so I yanked the motor and built it into a 1835 cc, dual 44s, ported the heads, lightened the flywheel, built an aluminum cluser with a 120 mph speedo, 10k tach, oil temp and pressure. I put an external oil filter and cooler under the back fenders, pulled a few springs out of the torsion tubes to lower it a little. Ended up putting a close ration tranaxle in it and had it running low 13s. This was 1984 and all the guys with the new camaros and trans ams didn't have a clue why a VW left them in the rear view. Fun car, could change a clutch it about 30-45 minutes, definately went through a few of them.
And you couldn't figure out why all the guys with Camaros and Trans Ams were getting laid while you weren't.