• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1715422633730.png

Funny, but only because it’s true. I had to take my older HP printer offline because of shenanigans like this crap. They kept telling me that my freaking expensive HP ink cartridges were not HP and would not print with them in. So I took it offline and now only use non-HP ink in the damn thing.

Last edited:
Funny, but only because it’s true. I had to take my older HP printer offline because of shenanigans like this crap. They kept telling me that my freaking expensive HP ink cartridges were not HP and would print with it. So I took it offline and now only use non-HP ink in the damn thing.

Ditto. I think HP carts for mine are about $100 for the set. Not like I need it for business.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Shooting the Heat Stroke Open match. I waited my turn at a stage that was giving everyone a hard time. 4 to 6 hits out of 10, was what my squad mates were getting. I thought well, that's about what I'm going to get. Oh well, let's let em fly. I cleaned the stage, 10 for 10. I stood up, grabbed my brass, mag out, bolt back, and was walking toward the RO's. They were giving me the golf clap. I said "I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!"

They laughed their asses off.