• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

1715656440974.png

Had this happen to me when a service advisor decided he would check the reverse lights on a MD 300D stick shift. He left it in reverse and that's the one car that decided it would start when I bumped it over to adjust the valves. Picture my skinny ass jumping on top of the engine and hoping I move the under hood rack shutoff in the right way.
I have yelled at many a service advisor and ran them off with a hammer for trying to do some stupid shit while I’m trying to fix something

1715708609838.jpeg

The aircraft, renowned for surviving over 200 missions during World War II—a record for American combat aircraft
battle-scarred B-26 Marauder with tail number 41-18151
On numerous occasions, Flak-Bait flew home on a single engine

During the course of its 202 (207 including its five decoy missions[2]) bombing missions over Germany as well as the Netherlands, Belgium, and France, Flak-Bait lived up to its name by being shot with over 1,000 holes, returned twice on one engine (once with the disabled engine on fire), and lost its electrical system once and its hydraulic system twice. Despite the level of damage it received, none of Flak-Bait's crew were killed during the war and only one was injured. Over two years of operations Flak Bait accumulated 725 hours of combat time and participating in bombing missions in support of the Normandy Landings, the Battle of the Bulge, and Operation Crossbow against V-1 flying bomb sites.[1][2][3

1715708892948.png

View attachment 8418013

The aircraft, renowned for surviving over 200 missions during World War II—a record for American combat aircraft
battle-scarred B-26 Marauder with tail number 41-18151
On numerous occasions, Flak-Bait flew home on a single engine

During the course of its 202 (207 including its five decoy missions[2]) bombing missions over Germany as well as the Netherlands, Belgium, and France, Flak-Bait lived up to its name by being shot with over 1,000 holes, returned twice on one engine (once with the disabled engine on fire), and lost its electrical system once and its hydraulic system twice. Despite the level of damage it received, none of Flak-Bait's crew were killed during the war and only one was injured. Over two years of operations Flak Bait accumulated 725 hours of combat time and participating in bombing missions in support of the Normandy Landings, the Battle of the Bulge, and Operation Crossbow against V-1 flying bomb sites.[1][2][3

View attachment 8418014
Being restored/prepared at the Air & Space Udvar-Hazy Center in 2018:
20180417_114002.JPG
20180417_113732.JPG

Think they're still working on her.