• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, May 16 (25 gifs)

Not hard to find.

Back in the 80s a friend of mine used one to grind up his weed. His weed always smelled like pencils.

Back about 25 years ago, I would ride my bike thru a local neighborhood, and there was an old guy that would pull around a shop vac, on a really long extension cord around his yard, that would be picking up errant leaves off his lawn

I don't have a "Shop Vac" that does that, but I do have a "Black & Decker" vacuum and shredder that does the same thing. I have it on a 100 Ft. 12 gauge cord.

1715820816298.png

Reactions: doubloon

$2,000 for one of these!!

They’ve got some cool v-twin models too.

Doesn't have much to do with this picture but the first thing that came to mind is that it's a really, really, really bad idea to shoot at trashed heavy equipment tires with a .22, made enough of an impression that I never shot at a tire ever again. Buzzed right past my ear, would have raised a nice welt if it had hit me. On second glance maybe it does have something to do with the picture.

Thank you,
MrSmith

What is it about Florida????

www.news.com.au

A Florida man who was applying to join the police force admitted to sexually assaulting a female relative during his interview. During a further voice stress interview he expanded on his admission about the abuse so police contacted the relative’s mother and then the girl and charged the guy with the crime he admitted to.

His lawyer asked that his admission not be entered as evidence but was refused by the judge.