• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Maggie’s Motivational Pic Thread v2.0 - - New Rules - See Post #1

Acid GIFs, May 21 (25 gifs)

The Koolaid guy was at Jones Town???
Rules

kool aid guy.gif

Technically it wasn't Kool Aid, but a knock-off called Flavor Aid.

The drink became infamous for being linked to the Jonestown mass murder-and-suicide when it was learned that the cyanide poison taken by or forcibly administered to the commune's members was placed in Flavor Aid. Large barrels filled with the grape variety, laced with the cyanide and a variety of tranquillizer drugs, were found half-consumed amidst the hundreds of bodies.

1716251910653.png

1716252245982.png

Commonly referred to as catastrophic oil pan failure.

If only I had my camera with me one day in the early 70's. A local dude missed 3rd gear in his 67 Camaro and his 2-bolt main 327 that was way tuned beyond its design specification gave up the ghost. He was taking chances by shifting at 8500, so it went south quick when missing that shift. Broken crank. Half-length cam chunks pushed up through the hood, along with the carb. The block never stopped leaking through those rod holes.

People that ignore reality tend to find their own fucked up beliefs sooner rather than later.

Reactions: Barneybdb