• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

got requests for a target. havent shot this since '15, or a precision semi for that matter so i am rusty (not that i was good to begin with. but two 3 shot groups and then a final 5 shot group. plaine jane 175 fgmm. Tightened up as i got the feel for the recoil pulse back. i would say i am an average shooter (maybe below avg compared to many on here). So take my 'groups' for what theyre worth. gun is more capable than i.

Attachments

• B55A0228-2E7B-43C9-8027-5FCB73566E83.jpeg
    B55A0228-2E7B-43C9-8027-5FCB73566E83.jpeg
    339.1 KB · Views: 58
  • D8D5CF4B-A1DF-4313-AE1E-AC9FD1DDC500.jpeg
    D8D5CF4B-A1DF-4313-AE1E-AC9FD1DDC500.jpeg
    338.3 KB · Views: 62
  • 95904F3E-2C86-4AF5-842F-3AA8745A76D9.jpeg
    95904F3E-2C86-4AF5-842F-3AA8745A76D9.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 58
back up for sale. my apologies to bayfritz - when i went to clean the gun to get ready to ship i took off the bipod and realized i must have dicked up the bottom of the handguard on a fence or something at some point. brought it immediately to buyers attention, and as is his right, he opted to pass.

reputation is everything in life - i'm not on here to try to pull things over on people.

with that, still available for sale. more detailed photos of rifle, including scratches on underside of handguard follow.

chuff -

yes it is. rifle has normal wear on parts typical to an AR platform except for the scratches on underside of handguard i identified in the above photo. i've been thinking about cleaning up the thread.

the scope is still in mount but has been removed from rifle. i noticed one small scratch on scope i need to post a pic of. and, lesson learned i need to take it out of the mount to look for ring marks.

i will try to get those pictures up later tonight when i can get to it.

These are fantastic shooters! The buyer will not be disappointed!

Pm me if available and price for the package and without scope please

back to the top. 3 months have gone by after deciding to hang onto it and dont see myself shooting anytime soon. figure i'll see what the market looks like. maybe someone will want to give it a home

I'd post a new ad if I were you, this one is too cluttered and you had a sold, and a hang on to it post, so you might lose some
buyers if they don't look past those post