• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

My take on Kryptek Highlander with rustolium

Nuke Man

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2012
North West, Illinois
Working up the balls to spray my AR to get it toned down for coyote hunting. I've come down to liking this pattern. What do you guys think?

I used a cargo net from the trunk of the wife's van. I sprayed some alternating colors down and let dry. Then laid the net down and used a different color over the netting than what was under it. I used flat khaki, dark earth, deep forest green, and another brown that I can't remember the name of right now.
I saw a video on YouTube of a guy doing it this way.

Just plug the muzzle with a foam ear plug, mag in and lots of blue tape. Prep and degrease and go for it. The high use areas (grip, forearms, cheek weld) may come off overtime but if you use it fine. If a safe queen may want to get it professionally done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely not a safe queen. I'm really only considering this because I've already chipped some cerakote off my bolt gun and at $150 for paint I was a little pissed. This way when I chip/scratch it's only $15!

Looks awesome! I've painted some with a fishnet shirt. They look alright but I like this bigger netting. The flat clear coat is they key. I put about 5 or 6 coats on. Without it it just scratched off easily.