• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

New AB phone app on the way?

@DocUSMCRetired would be the one to beat down on this for information. Heard SOMETHING is in the works, due summer time if testing continues going well. Regurgitating information I heard from somewhere else. Definitely not a reliable source but curious none the less.

When I updated the current app 2 days ago it come up with a screen saying to back everything up to the web because major changes are coming

When I updated the current app 2 days ago it come up with a screen saying to back everything up to the web because major changes are coming
my interest is peaking. I've got a kestrel, the ab analytics and all but curious to see what's coming out.

Not much info but here is what is says

Attachments

• IMG_0935.jpeg
    IMG_0935.jpeg
    97 KB · Views: 108
My main concern is purchasing the app now, and be left out when the new one comes out. Now what I'm reading seems to point towards an major update rather than a whole new app. That'd be the only confirmation I'd need before pulling the trigger!

My main concern is purchasing the app now, and be left out when the new one comes out. Now what I'm reading seems to point towards an major update rather than a whole new app. That'd be the only confirmation I'd need before pulling the trigger!
Current users will not need to pay to transfer over to the new app.

Does this mean my Kestrel will get updated automatically or will I need to it manually and pay a fee?

Any hope that the weathermeter/kestrel compatibility is fixed in that update? I just shelled out 40$ for the app, only to find its not supported in iOS. Not exactly a great start...

You mean they're going to make it user friendly? That'll be one hell of a change.

Any hope that the weathermeter/kestrel compatibility is fixed in that update? I just shelled out 40$ for the app, only to find its not supported in iOS. Not exactly a great start...
The Kestrel will not only work with the app, but profiles you create in the new app will now be transferable to the Kestrel directly out the of app.

Anyone else having a problem getting AB to sync from device to cloud today? I attempted to sync, nothing but a spinning wheel for 5 mins, updated app and tried again, same results, just sits their spinning like it's thinking.