• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

new builds

Re: new builds

This thread is about as useful as a gas attendant with no arms.

Hope to see some pics soon.

ar10andar15pics003.jpg

Daniel defense m4v4
troy battle axe
ta-31 acog
geissele ssa-e trigger
ergo grip
falcon industries never quit magwell grip
troy modular foregrip
tango down bipod
troy doa flip ups
fsc 556 brake
ar restor buffer
pmags and standard magpul modular and low profile covers

ar-10 is an armalite a4 national match
magpul prs
ta-33-9 acog
(nightforce later)
gg&g bipod
fsc 30 brake

sorry for the picture circus.
This thread looks pretty useless, but I just got em put together and am looking for criticism and or room for improvement.

Well I don't know exactly how you plan to utilize these rifles but I'll throw my two cents in. If it were me the scopes would have to go, I just have never been a big fan of ACOGs but this is a personal thing. The vertical foregrip on that AR10 seems odd. That rifle looks to be front heavy thus moving the grip forward would help balance things out better.

Now for my pet peeve. All the rails. I know these are your rifles and you more then welcome to build them how you like them. But I see a metric butt ton of real estate on those things and nothing taking up the space. Quad rails were designed to be used by individuals who needed all that space for accessories such as IR illuminators, lights, lasers, and other shit. But this real estate comes at the expense of comfort. Anyway rant off.

Overall your rifles look good and I'm sure they are what you want. They just aren't the rifles I would build.

Good input.....the quad rails actually came on the rifles that way. I have nothing else to add to them at this time. I would like a flashlight and maybe a laser on the 5.56. It is mainly a shtf rifle, and as far as the ar-10, it is a bench/hunting long range shooter. I am going to put a nightforce 5.5-22 npr-1 on it soon. Surprisingly though, it'll hit practical targets very well out to six or seven hundred with that acog. It was very surprising, and is a very accurate rifle. The foregrip is a little strange i admit, but it works well for me on the rare occasion that it is shot offhand. Not completely finished with either one, but I thought I had a pretty good start. Thanks again for the input.

I like them, I understand the critique about all the railestate but it doesn't stop the sexy.

I tend to worry about the barrel and trigger more.

As soon as my optics get sorted out I'll post my ladies up here too.

Good stuff Bean.