• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New guy from CA

Echo2505

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2023
CA
Hi all,
I've been reading through this forum for a while now, and just now decided to make an account. Looking forward to learning some more from you all!

Hi all,
I've been reading through this forum for a while now, and just now decided to make an account. Looking forward to learning some more from you all!
I was going to be a smart aleck and say that you should not admit being from Ca. I can say that because I was born in LA and lived there as a young boy. And then we moved to Texas in 1974 and have been here ever since.

Kidding aside, there is lots to learn here.

I was going to be a smart aleck and say that you should not admit being from Ca...
Yeahh... as I was debating mentioning the CA bit, I could feel all the CA jokes raining down from above. Great to know people won't hold it over my head!...mostly! Now if you all excuse me, I'm going to the gas station for $80/gallon gas to fill my 10 gal. capacity pinned fuel tank in my car with a fin grip steering wheel.

Reactions: RedhatCAshooter