• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Guy from Georgia

QBUILT

Private
Minuteman
Feb 24, 2013
Woodstock, GA
Hey guys,

I stumbled on this site a few years ago looking for a specific handload, and have told a few of my good friends about SO much I have learned from here and figured, as much as I get out of it, I should join and be able to jump in on the topics when I have knowledge, or questions.

Long time hunter and paper puncher for almost 30 years now and I'm only 37, so I was lucky enough to get an early start. Most recent shooting has been at local indoor range with pistols, but am looking to upgrade to find a long range, and start precision rifle shooting.

Been reloading for years and now and would classify myself as an intermediate level shooter, but think its time to take it a step further and really put forth the time and money to see how good I can get. This is going to include stepping up to a premium 308 at some point and the best ones I've seen are here at the Hide.

Looking forward to learning a lot more, and not making as many first timer mistakes with all your help and advice.

Chris