• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

New Precision Underground Shirt/Sticker Design- Run them or no?

Run this design or do something different?

• Run It

• Something Different

Results are only viewable after voting.

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • What do we think? Too cliché' with the skull or run it? This will be the back of the shirt. Whatever we go with we'll probably make it a sticker as well so factor that in.
    Skull Shirt Mock Up.jpg

What about incorporating a reticle design around the decal/focused on skull or something of the like. Something that really shouts “shooting gear” immediately when you see it

I like it.

You do realize someone will bitch about the dot center vs having a cross reticle. 😉🤣🤣🤣

Now, since you're Florida based, you'll need to offer them in something other than plain cotton, and we'll need a long sleeved version that works for guys with ape arms.

Most shirts have sleeves that are 2-3" too damn short.

Reactions: skipjack and lash
    I like it a lot as is. I get tired of swag t shirts with reticles or rifles on them...since you don’t make scopes or rifles, this is perfectly subtle. Those who know, know.

And plus two for the long sleeve option with actually long sleeves. I like a long sleeve shirt but they always end 3/4 of the way between my elbow and wrist.

I like it.

You do realize someone will bitch about the dot center vs having a cross reticle. 😉🤣🤣🤣

Now, since you're Florida based, you'll need to offer them in something other than plain cotton, and we'll need a long sleeved version that works for guys with ape arms.

Most shirts have sleeves that are 2-3" too damn short.
    LMAO 100%. People will debate whether it's a mil or moa reticle.

When you say long sleeved do you mean actual long sleeves or just short sleeves that correctly cover the top of the arm vs the new style short sleeve that stops mid-bicep?

I like it a lot as is. I get tired of swag t shirts with reticles or rifles on them...since you don’t make scopes or rifles, this is perfectly subtle. Those who know, know.

And plus two for the long sleeve option with actually long sleeves. I like a long sleeve shirt but they always end 3/4 of the way between my elbow and wrist.
    Yea we've already got a reticle in our main logo but it's not the circle around a graphic style that you typically see. On that one I included the small sub tensions for a "precision" feel, and the way the text fits around it just works really well. This is what will be on the front pocket area of whatever back design we go with so a reticle on the back would prob be too much reticle.
    White BG PURG LOGO Small.jpg

We may be able to do a long sleeve option I'll see what kind of minimums they have. In FL we don't really use sleeves much so sleeves aren't on my radar lol. I think I've only worn our hoodies 3-4 times because they're so dang warm.

We appreciate the suggestions/feedback guys keep it coming.

LMAO 100%. People will debate whether it's a mil or moa reticle.

When you say long sleeved do you mean actual long sleeves or just short sleeves that correctly cover the top of the arm vs the new style short sleeve that stops mid-bicep?

Long sleeved to the wrist.
    Those of us with Irish blood tend to burn because our skin is like rice paper. 😀

Most long sleeved shirts are for short people with T-rex arms. The sleeve ends up 2-3" short of reaching the wrist, especially with the arms bent.
    Also, many shirts shrink a lot from being placed in the dryer, even using the proper cycle and not over-drying.

I picked up a long sleeved shirt from last year's Precision Rifle Expo. It was the ones from Arena.
    After a year of use, the sleeves still reach my wrists.
    I wish I had bought more than one.

Reactions: lash
    Yea we've already got a reticle in our main logo but it's not the circle around a graphic style that you typically see. On that one I included the small sub tensions for a "precision" feel, and the way the text fits around it just works really well. This is what will be on the front pocket area of whatever back design we go with so a reticle on the back would prob be too much reticle.
    View attachment 7987186

We may be able to do a long sleeve option I'll see what kind of minimums they have. In FL we don't really use sleeves much so sleeves aren't on my radar lol. I think I've only worn our hoodies 3-4 times because they're so dang warm.

I hate hoodies.
    Light weight and long sleeves are the ticket.

I’m in for a t shirt or hoody. Hopefully Ts will be next level or equivalent.
    NOT gildan

View attachment 7987186

You NEED a long sleeve "sun" hoody option. Just like the fisherman wear in FL. We get those around here all the time for match shirts. The sun exposure in Colorado is insane due to the "thinner" air.

You NEED a long sleeve "sun" hoody option. Just like the fisherman wear in FL. We get those around here all the time for match shirts. The sun exposure in Colorado is insane due to the "thinner" air.
    You just jarred a memory, we were talking about doing a sun hoodie a while back and I forgot about it. I’d like to do one of those for sure.

Last edited:
    I like it the way it is - consider offering other colors, such as OD...(please)...

I like it the way it is - consider offering other colors, such as OD...(please)...
    We’ve still got some original shirts in OD. We may do some of these in OD but it’s tricky doing multiple colors. We never know how many of what size of what color to order and it’s easy to end up with random inventory left over. I don’t think they have minimums on colors though so I’ll post here before we make the order to see if anyone wants a specific color.

Reactions: Badjujuu
    I’m in for a t shirt or hoody. Hopefully Ts will be next level or equivalent.
    NOT gildan
    This.

One of the problems with 'merch' supply houses is that they provide cheap crap so it can be branded and then sold for a good profit.

Unfortunately, this is exactly the opposite of what we all want - quality stuff that will last ... and will therefore have your logo out there for longer.

There's also the 'meta-message' when companies put their logos on cheap merch that breaks or fails quickly - it reflects poorly on their actual products.

Quality merch, even with slimmer overheads, is a better way to go.

PS Still rockin' your bags and loving them.

This.

One of the problems with 'merch' supply houses is that they provide cheap crap so it can be branded and then sold for a good profit.

Unfortunately, this is exactly the opposite of what we all want - quality stuff that will last ... and will therefore have your logo out there for longer.

There's also the 'meta-message' when companies put their logos on cheap merch that breaks or fails quickly - it reflects poorly on their actual products.

Quality merch, even with slimmer overheads, is a better way to go.

PS Still rockin' your bags and loving them.
    For sure. We don’t do the bargain bin shirts. We spend close to double vs the super cheap ones.